The I-140 & I-485 will be adjudicated once the I-485 clears fbi name check

hens4rth

Registered Users (C)
Folks,
have anyone of you seen a response like this from Division XII?

____________________Reply Separator____________________
Subject: Re:Fwd:Question about I-140 status (Receipt #: WACXXXXXX
Author: CSC XII 140

The I-140 will be adjudicated once the I-485 clears fbi name check. Both
applications will be processed at the same time.

The Service has NO control over how long it takes FBI to clear the name
check..

Mario Bueno
Center Adjudications Officer
Congressional & Customer Relations Division XII
California Service Center

The response to my phone inquiry on 6/27 is almost the same. "The I-485 at question is still pending FBI name check clearance. Once the file has been cleared by FBI, the file will be adjudicated. The service has NO control over how long it takes FBI to clear the case". Why you are surprised by your reply? Just curious. :)

lasvegas said:
The response to my phone inquiry on 6/27 is almost the same. "The I-485 at question is still pending FBI name check clearance. Once the file has been cleared by FBI, the file will be adjudicated. The service has NO control over how long it takes FBI to clear the case". Why you are surprised by your reply? Just curious. :)

Lasvegas,
the reason I'm surprise is because I was under the impression that only I-485 requires name check. I was infact checking the status of my I-140 and not I-485

hens4rth said:
Lasvegas,
the reason I'm surprise is because I was under the impression that only I-485 requires name check. I was infact checking the status of my I-140 and not I-485

Finally got my FP notice. Does it mean that the Name Check is done?

Hens4...

Your RD is 4/28/05. It is still within the processing date. Be patient. Wait a month or so.