The Civic Test

aguamarina4u

Registered Users (C)
For those who have taken the civic test.

Can you tell me during the interview are you presented the options to the multiple choice questions on paper or does the officer just ask you the questions verbally and expect you to answer it one by one?

Thanks for your response!

yes, verbally. asked me 6 questions and i answered them, and moved on. If you can register and post questions here, you can answer all the questions. No need to worry.

Something like how many stars in US flag... dont say uncountable looking at the sky
--- what colors are us flag ... don't say depends on the guy who makes it
--- who are dick and bush --- don't say something obscene

Currently the questions are from the old multi-choice test until September (October?) but in my interview the questions were asked verbally and you had to supply the answer. It was not multi-choice.

Test and interview in NYC

In NYC
is the test multiple choice ?
Do the IO go over all the documents or only the N400 ?

GhantaBro...You are too funny!

Okay, so I'll study and be prepared for the verbal questions to be asked.

THANK YOU for the reply's everyone :)

He will read out 10 questions of which you have to get 6 correct. No multiple choices. Verbal question and verbal answer. He will have a question paper in his hand and mark RIGHT or WRONG depending on your answer. I was surprised to see USCIS so low-tech, he actually had a big file full of papers in front of him and he had all my previous correspondence and copies of all documents I sent in front of him ! There was nothing on computer and everything was manual.