The best attorney in Atlanta, GA: Cohen & Associates

e17345

Registered Users (C)
The best immigration attorney in Atlanta, GA!

Hey, I’ve gone through the complete immigration process and would not have been able to do it as quickly and as painlessly without the help of this immigration law firm.

Since my experience has been so positive, I thought I would share it with all of you who may be interested in some immigration guidance. Him and his staff is fantastic and his rates are very reasonable.

I don’t get any endorsement incentives or anything like that. This is genuine! Just a word of appreciation.

Cohen & Associates
email: cohen-immigration.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Initially I thought this was spam, but then I noticed you have been posting for more than 5 years with over 100 posts.

That is what I meant. Just an honest post - I've gone through the WHOLE immigration journey and it took me years and years...but I followed the process and a lot of good and kind people have helped me along the way.

So just trying to pay it forward, that is all.

What complications in your case merit the intervention of a lawyer? From the limited sample of cases seen in this forum, the use of lawyer is unnecessary, and in certain cases even counterproductive. The average applicant can take his/her case to fruition with some input from forums such as this one with no other intervention and with no additional costs.