the 3rd EAD applied - very frustrated

CHCACA

Registered Users (C)
I've got my 2nd EAD about 7 months ago.
Today I sent out the application for the 3rd EAD.
Feeling very frustrated and depressed.

:confused: :( :mad:

wac02-120

Same thing for me.

[
QUOTE]Originally posted by CHCACA
I've got my 2nd EAD about 7 months ago.
Today I sent out the application for the 3rd EAD.
Feeling very frustrated and depressed.

:confused: :( :mad:

wac02-120
[/QUOTE]

No RFE, no 2nd FP, nothing happened after 1st FP which was done in Sep 2002.

Going to India for a month on vacation. Planning to apply for 3rd EAD/AP after coming back from India. 2nd EAD/AP valid till July 2004.

Never expected life as an immigrant to be this heavy and cumbersome. Never succumbed to trying circumstances, GC is no different.

Recently read "Tough times don't last longer but tough people do". Liked it. Live life like there is no tomorrow...

WAC-02-120-5****

7th EAD

Dude,

Relax. I am on my 6th EAD and will be applying for the 7th one in another 2-3 months.

peace.

P.S: Anybody wants to break my record.

NO you are great....

Others wait for 4th and 5th EAD's atleast... If they process very very fast!!! else wait for 10th etc....

Believeme, you are not the only one! Arm yourself with patience. You'll see you'll get your GC as will the rest of us...

Me too applied for 3rd EAD and 3rd AP.

Its been 2 yrs i am tired of seeing 16th Dec as a JIT date. If it has not moved in two yrs I do not think it will ever move.

This time though my EAD expires in end of July, 2004 I applied in the end of Jan, 2004...6 months in advance. AP expiring in end of April, 2004 already applied in early December. What to do if they take ages to process APs and EAD's we have to apply in advance.

Never on the earth I thought I would have to wait that long. I am tired in these 10 yrs...changing students visa to OPT to H1 to and now to GC.:confused: :mad:

wac 02 151 5XXXX

Last edited by a moderator:
Got 3rd EAD, AP receipt notic today

I am on my way to the 3rd EAD, AP as well. You guys are all WAC 02-100+, I am WAC02-046. I should be hurt the deepest.

--------------------------------------------------------------
WAC02-046-5xxxx

I have been busy with counting days after RFE being acknowledged by CSC. Totally forgot about 3rd EAD. Have e-filed yesterday, 95 days before the second one gets expired. Thank CHCACA for bringing up this thread. Otherwise....

Hope I don't need to wait in the long line for i-EAD again.....:confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by ibm101

Never on the earth I thought I would have to wait that long. I am tired in these 10 yrs...changing students visa to OPT to H1 to and now to GC.:confused: :mad:

wac 02 151 5XXXX

12 fucking years here!

When I applied the 1st EAD, I thought that was it;
When I had to apply the 2nd one, I thought that might be it;
Now I just applied the 3rd one, I don't know what to think anymore.

Chcaca