Thanksgiving gift is in..... Approved finally

2001dec

Registered Users (C)
Finally, my case shows approved. Spouse's case is still pending. Just want to thank you all for all the support and dear Lord for all the patience and strength.

I wish this process was more orderly and linear. May God give you all the grace and strength you need.

Want to thank Rajiv for this forum, GreatyK of rupnet, ar888, patienceGC and so many others who contribute with their time and knowledge.

Congrats. Plz post RFE Details.

Originally posted by 2001dec
Finally, my case shows approved. Spouse's case is still pending. Just want to thank you all for all the support and dear Lord for all the patience and strength.

I wish this process was more orderly and linear. May God give you all the grace and strength you need.

Want to thank Rajiv for this forum, GreatyK of rupnet, ar888, patienceGC and so many others who contribute with their time and knowledge.

Good Luck, especially after the long wait.

rfe details...

the rfe was for
employment letter
6paystubs (3months)
Our case got touched after we moved and filed AR11. That triggered 2nd FP. After our case stagnated again, we called John McCain's office and they said that we would hear after 2-3 weeks. Exactly on the 20-21st day, the case generated RFE (14th Oct). The reply reached on Oct30 and then it took another 25 days to get approved. Spouse's case is not yet done....