thanks to this forum!!!!!!

mr needy

Registered Users (C)
:) :) Thanks to this forum with its advices from all u great people my wife got her oath letter in orlando district office. esp Rahul and others!!! u were grat help
my wife will be filing i 130 for me . Can any one help me file my I130, I485 and others .... or suggest me the related tread where this has been discussed in this forum .
I will be filing from Chicago
My time line ---
PD july 2003,
FP feb 04,
interview sept04
oath last week march
Thanks again
if any body could tell me the neccesary documents I will be grateful.
My status B1 visa.

mr needy said:
:) :) Thanks to this forum with its advices from all u great people my wife got her oath letter in orlando district office. esp Rahul and others!!! u were grat help
my wife will be filing i 130 for me . Can any one help me file my I130, I485 and others .... or suggest me the related tread where this has been discussed in this forum .
I will be filing from Chicago
My time line ---
PD july 2003,
FP feb 04,
interview sept04
oath last week march
Thanks again
if any body could tell me the neccesary documents I will be grateful.
My status B1 visa.

Why was her Oath ceremony delayed? And how did you remedy the situation?

hi. I thk it was just a usual delay orlando office is really slow. I guess.
other thing is if any body could help me with filing i will be glad!!!!

You need to file I-130 and I-485 and if you wish to work during this process you can file I-765 and if you want to travel, file I-131. You can find this forms on INS website.
http://boards.immigrationportal.com/forumdisplay.php?f=39 this thread is for GC on Family based. You can find answers to many question there or you can ask me :cool: I am filing those forms for my husband end of this month.

Hi Mr Needy:
That is great news. I am happy that everything worked out for your wife. Yes Orlando does seem way too slow. I hope that I'll hear about an interview date pretty soon. Best of luck with your I-130. Orlando is real slow in approving I-130s.

Needy
If your case is tyical with no complications or arrests then why waiste you money? Sometimes laywer could be a burden when you don't need them. I suggest you go ahead and file yourself , good luck

Congratsssss Mr Needy
I hope my husban receives his oath letter soon too...also in Orlando.
Good Luck!!
What date did your wife get for oath ceremony?