Thanks to immigrationportal.com/Mrs Bush. Namecheck Case VSC-->TSC EB3 Approved!!

Thanx very much !!

Thanx for your timely response, rvpera !!!

Keeping my chin up during this long ordeal.

Good luck with everything !!!!!

Santosh

rvepra

I totally agree. I called TSC this morning and I got a new story: My security check is pending..!!!
I am upset, but I doubt that my security check pending story. I had called TSC on 6/11 and they told me all is well and my case is waiting to be assigned.
Today, IO was rude and when I was not satisfied with her answer, 'mam its pending..', I think, she just made up the security thing...she also said, 'you have been calling and calling and writing...but...there is nothing you can do. Call back after 60 days'. The truth is I have called only once before and I have never written to them !!!

I am so glad you are done!

Hi rvepra,

Congrats! Good to see the transfer cases getting approved. The approval was long overdue for you.

I am impatiently waiting for my turn!

Hello revpra,
Can you please provide more information about NameCheck. Please provide a format which you sent to Mrs Bush.

Appreciate your help.

Mrs. Bush? Which? Why?

....... Mrs Bush. Thank you very very much. If you ever stand for president, I will be the first one to support you ....... "

Which Mrs. Bush? The First Lady? Why?!:confused:

XXXX
Tel: XXXX
E-mail: XXXXX

To,
First Lady Laura Bush
The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Ave, NW
Washington, DC 20500

Sub: Expediting FBI Name Check for Green Card (I-485)

Respected Ms. Bush:

I am writing this letter to you with a request to kindly help in expediting my background check with FBI that has been pending for nearly XXX years now.

My current employer, XXX had filed both the I-140 and I-485 (EB3) concurrently on XXX. I-140 was approved on XXX. My code 3 finger printing was done on XXXXX. My priority date is XXXX and has been current for almost a XXX year now. However, my adjustment of status petition (I485) is still pending with USCIS, because of pending Security Check (background check) from the FBI, since XXXX.

I have never been involved in any criminal/unlawful activities either in the USA or in XXX. I have been a tax paying and law abiding, legal alien resident of the U.S.A. and working legally in the xxxindustry since XXX. I am a citizen of xxxx
____MENTION HOW YOUR CAREER/PERSONAL LIFE IS AFFECTED BY THIS-----

I totally understand the importance of thorough background checks for our national security. However, for ordinary people like me, this unreasonable delay adversely affects our career prospects. Please help me.

I would really appreciate if you would spend some of your valuable time to contact FBI and help in expediting my case. I do understand that under current circumstances Homeland Security is of primary importance, but all I am asking for is an opportunity for someone to look into my case. The details of my case are attached. If anything else is required from my end, I will be more than happy to provide the information.

Attached: 485 and 140 receipt notices, FOIPA Results and letters for USCIS about pending background checks

Primary applicant Details:
Spouse Details:

Thank you very much for your time and I hope to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,

rvepra,

Congrats..I understand what pain you must have gone through. Please pray for us too...Do you have a template of the letter that you wrote to Mrs Bush that you can share? What's the address you mailed?

Thanks and enjoy the freedom.

Thanks akayal1973. I know yours has been long overduw. You should get yours very soon. All the best

Hi rvepra,

Congrats! Good to see the transfer cases getting approved. The approval was long overdue for you.

I am impatiently waiting for my turn!

Yes. the First Lady Rocks. There are so many on this forum who were able to get their namecheck cleared after writing to FL

Thanks for the clarification. Have a question:
When I filed my I-485 in Nov '06, the USCIS processing times showed that they were processing similar cases which had been filed 6 months ago. Since then, until last month, it always showed a 6 month date. Suddenly, from last month, it started going back. Now it says they are processing cases submitted in Sep 2006. (It came up to October, then went back).
Does this mean people are getting their approval in 6-9 months now? If not, what does this processing time mean, really?
On the other hand, if this really means that people are getting their approvals in 6-9 months, then HOW and WHY this LONG, LONG waiting (2 yrs, 3 yrs)?!!

And, what status do you think MY case is, in the USCIS world?
Do you think I should start writing letters to the FL?
Thanks.