Thanks to immigrationportal.com/Mrs Bush. Namecheck Case VSC-->TSC EB3 Approved!!

rvepra

Registered Users (C)
Finally!!!!!!!!! It is my turn. At 10 PM(couple of hours back) today(06.20.2007), I recieved the following for my case and my wife 's case.
---------------
Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS
Current Status: Card production ordered.
On June 20, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. Blah Blah ...
------------------

I couldn't have survived without immigrationportal posts. THANKS TO EVERYBODY WHO EVER POSTED ON THIS FORUM.

My 2 cents on namecheck.....

If you are stuck in namecheck, don't let people(including USCIS) tell you that you cannot do anything about it. If you give up, you are waiting endlessly and it is just a matter of luck. Try everything, Try hard and keep trying. No guarantee that it will yield anything , but something MIGHT work. There is no pattern. If something happened to somebody's case doesnt mean it will or will not happen to yours. Each case is different.

Mrs Bush. Thank you very very much. If you ever stand for president, I will be the first one to support you :)

Why me? while all others are getting approved. This question haunted me every day. Fate/Luck ?. I never did anything bad to anybody. Dont know. All I learnt was whatever happens if we pursue it, then it MIGHT result in something. If we leave it to fate, nobody knows what happens.
I dont remember who said it but I quote
"I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it "

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats buddy!

You must be relieved. I've been going nuts checking my status day in and day out.

Congrats my friend...you must model for most of us that try all sources to speed up the process...

Believe it was not a Transfer case..please confirm.

EB3, VSC PD Oct 2001
485 RD - Nov 2004
VSC-->TSC Macr 15th 2007
FP2 - May 10th
AD-->Waiting:confused:

rvepra,

Congrats..I understand what pain you must have gone through. Please pray for us too...Do you have a template of the letter that you wrote to Mrs Bush that you can share? What's the address you mailed?

Thanks and enjoy the freedom.

Thanks slead12. Mine is transfer case from VSc to TSC on 03/12/2007. ONthing I can say is there are no LUDs happening after FP. Straight approvals.
Congrats my friend...you must model for most of us that try all sources to speed up the process...

Believe it was not a Transfer case..please confirm.

EB3, VSC PD Oct 2001
485 RD - Nov 2004
VSC-->TSC Macr 15th 2007
FP2 - May 10th
AD-->Waiting:confused:

Thanks anandkan, I will surely pray for you all. Infact I am not going to work tomorrow. Have a couple of temples to go around. Dont know which GOD helped. So I might cover all anyway.

I have the template at office. I will send it to you tomorrow or you should be able to find on this forum.

mention how long it is pending. attach foipa results if you have. Mention how much career is getting affected by this delay. Personalize it a bit.

rvepra,

Congrats..I understand what pain you must have gone through. Please pray for us too...Do you have a template of the letter that you wrote to Mrs Bush that you can share? What's the address you mailed?

Thanks and enjoy the freedom.

thank you...good to see transfer case are getting approved.

Take a brake and enjoy the freedom!!!
===============
EB3, VSC PD Oct 2001
485 RD - Nov 2004
VSC-->TSC Mar 15th 2007
FP2 - May 10th
AD-->Waiting
====================

Thanks slead12. Mine is transfer case from VSc to TSC on 03/12/2007. ONthing I can say is there are no LUDs happening after FP. Straight approvals.

How Mrs. Bush helped on Name check or GC process

How did you get help from the first lady - for your name check and GC - could you please elaborate....

congrats rvepra! Celebrate for a couple of days before you move on to your next troubles (like citizenship etc) :) The 5 year anniversary of your gc card approval is right around the corner :)

Congrats RVEPRA,

Have fun. Enjoy the moment. I have seen several of your posts and I am very happy for you. I am sure everybody else is for you , too.

Gives me some hope. My PD is June 2001 and RD is June 2005. Let's see what happens. Been to Infopass last week. Was told that the results of the Fingerprint that we did last month reached TSC last week. Raised an SR last week too. This wait is killing.

Subi

Congrats on successful approval

Finally!!!!!!!!! It is my turn. At 10 PM(couple of hours back) today(06.20.2007), I recieved the following for my case and my wife 's case.
---------------
Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS
Current Status: Card production ordered.
On June 20, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. Blah Blah ...
------------------

I couldn't have survived without immigrationportal posts. THANKS TO EVERYBODY WHO EVER POSTED ON THIS FORUM.

My 2 cents on namecheck.....

If you are stuck in namecheck, don't let people(including USCIS) tell you that you cannot do anything about it. If you give up, you are waiting endlessly and it is just a matter of luck. Try everything, Try hard and keep trying. No guarantee that it will yield anything , but something MIGHT work. There is no pattern. If something happened to somebody's case doesnt mean it will or will not happen to yours. Each case is different.

Mrs Bush. Thank you very very much. If you ever stand for president, I will be the first one to support you :)

Why me? while all others are getting approved. This question haunted me every day. Fate/Luck ?. I never did anything bad to anybody. Dont know. All I learnt was whatever happens if we pursue it, then it MIGHT result in something. If we leave it to fate, nobody knows what happens.
I dont remember who said it but I quote
"I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it "

Hi:
Congrats on your successful approval.

My application is stuck in Name Check too for 3 years and I have written letters to Senators, Congressman, Ombudsman and First Lady (FL). Can you please tell me what the turnaround time is for letter to First Lady ? 2 - 3 months I think ? Was it faster for you ? Did you try to contact anyone else in the FBI ? Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Thanx !!!

EB3 - INDIA - PD: Oct 2002
485 RD: Sep 2004
VSC -> TSC: March 7, 2007

rvepra...congratulations!!! it feels so good to see people who we discuss our anxiousness get approved!!

as you said i feel everyday my turn wont come....were you expecting it last night or anytime sooner? did it surprise you? i am sure you wld have thought another day gone by ...lets see what happens tomorrow...

please share your feelings too :)...

mv

Congrats rvepra !!!

I am on this board day-in and day-out for 3 weeks now....and counting...... I am very happy to see familier names posting approvals.

Thanks MD_Rockville for your wishes. All the best for you too

GCWHEN1, I wrote a letter to Mrs Bush and then that letter was forwarded to department of justice, the parent of FBI. I sent letter to FL in Jan and got mail form FBI in April that my NC was
finalized.

Kirangreen, thanks for wishes and you will be approved soon
p235 thanks for your wishes and all the best for you
svadlani,wait is really painful. You will be approved soon. All the best. I think the SR creation might help. I created one in June 1st week,
StillAlive, I see your dates are close. You are inline.All the best
magicMail. Thankyou and all the best

santosh_bh. FL letter response usually is like 2 months. I sent in Jan 24tha nd got mail from EBI on April 6th. Keep following up with the senator/congressman route.Sometimes they are very helpful
mv1211, if we are waiting for approval, time doesnt seem to move at all. I was close to insanity before the approval.
nayaks, your date 485RD is earlier than mine. You did 2nd FP same day as mine. I had no LUD after FP till approval. Call TSC everyday, each day you hear a diff story. But someday you might get lucky