Thanks Hanuman, INS has grant me an interview

Dipika Patel

Registered Users (C)
Thanks Hanuman and every body else replied to my post, I called INS and explained to the officer that I never received the RFE I told him to give a sworn affidavit and he transfered me so the supervisor and another lady supervisor gave me an appointment to come to Vermont office with affidavit, employment letter, social security card, EAD card and passport on January 18 at 10.00 AM.

I don\'t know whether I should take my husbandand kids with me?
Do you think I a should take an attorney with me ?
Has any body similar experiance for personal inter view at Vermont office please post your experiances.

Thank you
Dipika

No Title

I don\'t think you need an attorney. Have proper documents with you when you go there. If the RFE is related to only your application, I think there is no need to take your husband and kid. But going with them should not be a problem (If you really want them to come with you for company).

No Title

Dipika, it is great news that they\'ve granted an interview I am sure they will consider your facts and approve your case soon. Also I agree with KiranHegde2 that you should not take an attorney with you you should take your family however since they will be thinking all the time about this while you are gone so better keep them with you and their papers just incase.

All the best keep faith in god and keep us posted.

No Title

Never heard of anyone getting into the VSC office. Great! VT is a good place to visit at this time of the year for skiiing. So take your family, ski equipment & freak out!!