Thanks GOD!!!!!! Feb 01 (02/13/01 ND) approved on 11/06/2001...

rapnpop

Registered Users (C)
Just checked AVM after seeing Feb 01 discussions... can\'t believe it. AVM says my case got approved.

PD 11/05/1999
RD 02/05/2001
ND 02/13/2001
FP 05/18/2001
AD 11/06/2001
EAC # 01-102-xxxxx

Thanks god... this group is great.. It gave me lot of support and confidence. Thanks to Rajiv for maintaining such a wonderful site.

Guys, believe yourself and the process. There is good news waiting for you. Any moment.. hang on..

Thanks to everybody.

Congratulations !!!

Congratulations !!! God is Great. When did you message change to "your application was received..."

Good Luck.

I spoke to IIO on October 2nd week, next day the message changed to \'your application received...\'

I spoke to IIO on October 2nd week, next day the message changed to \'your application received...\' from \'Case not found\'

I strongly suggest call IIO once when your RD is near to Feb or March.

AVM says my wife\'s and son\'s cases also APPROVED

I for got to check AVM before for my wife\'s and son\'s cases, they are also gto APPROVED.

My observation

They are processing cases with consideration to the PD. Check the info on immitracker and the posting listed here in this disc list.

My info,
PD 12/99
RD 1/22/01
ND 2/1/01
FP 5/30/01
CASE NOT Found.
Applied for CP

Spoke to IIO today, she says case is not assigned yet. They are clearing old cases, by which she means old priority date cases.

I disagree

I disagree with your observation. There is no relevance of PD with approval as long as the dates are current.

I don\'t know...BUT....my PD=Aug\'99, ND=01/18/01......still not approved.....

I can\'t seem to understand the way INS adjudicates our apps...
I saw some ND=Feb\'01 approval postings whose PD=Feb\'00 (both the
dates are later than my dates, but they still got approved)
No RFE too. Hhhhmmmmm.