Thanks Everyone -- Approved Finally

hkkpr

Registered Users (C)
Thanks everyone... I received cards ordered for me and my spouse today at 7:15 pm after more than 5 and 1/2 years.

How do find out FBI Name check is Done

Hello Folks

Can any gimme info about how to find out whether the FBI name check is initiated/completed/pending.

Thanks

HKKPR,

can you share a bit more info? when you did your 3rd/last FP, did you do a code 3 or 2 or 1? and after that, did you see any LUDs? do you know if your NC was pending or cleared?

Trying to find any possible clue about my case... thanks!

Global Citizen,

Just saw your signature -- seems you just got your FP done recently as well -- which code is it? what about the previous two FPs? and on the notice, did it say that your "FP results is expired"? Please keep us updated about your case. Hope you will get the magic mail/email soon.

HKKPR,

can you share a bit more info? when you did your 3rd/last FP, did you do a code 3 or 2 or 1? and after that, did you see any LUDs? do you know if your NC was pending or cleared?

Trying to find any possible clue about my case... thanks!

last FP is on 07/03/2007....code 1 i have not seen any lud's till the approval

lucky ?

U r lucky!... I hope mine to be approved in less than 15 days after FP3 code1.

Thanks..i am not sure after waiting 5 and 1/2 years.. may be luckier than few 2000/2001 still waiting.. good luck

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks everyone... I received cards ordered for me and my spouse today at 7:15 pm after more than 5 and 1/2 years.

Congrats hkkpr, I am happy to see old PD's getting approved and it looks like INS is approving cases fairly nowadays.

Hello Folks

Can any gimme info about how to find out whether the FBI name check is initiated/completed/pending.

Thanks

Take an Infopass appointment and check the name check status.

------------------------------------

485 AD -- 07/17/2007

-------------------------------------