This is for me my wife and daughter

I 140 AD 3/12/2002
i485 rd approx july 2003
i 485 RFE 11/04
AD I 485 12/7/2004
Email received 12/8/2004
:) :) :)

ac 21

btw my case is an ac 21. I did not encounter any problems with it. I thought that should give some spirit to some other people who has an ac 21 case.
Overall this journey was long and tough. It builds character. As long as you are doing the right thing you have nothing to fear but it is hard to do that when you are inside the pressure cooker. Thanks again so much to all of you guys. Your support was tremendous. Any questions that i can answer just post it and i will try to answer it to the best as i could.

my dream
the rfe was for immunization records. received 10/29/04 LUD was 11/1/04 and no LUD until 12/7 which says approved

My friend had his interview 2 weeks back here in KY. He got his approval yesterday. He used AC 21 portability and changed his job twice. Officer in Louisville was so nice, that he sent my friend to the FP right away (since 1st FP was expired) by calling the FP office (downstairs in the same building). As soon as he got my friend's 2nd FP cleared from FBI, he approved his case. He got his approval in 2 weeks after the interview and FP.