Thank you Saab, GoldenGate, MulaMutha and all others -Vishnu

Vishnu Mahadev

Registered Users (C)
While we move on with life waiting for things to happen ( AOS-approval, next promotion, improvement in the economy or buying that dream home for parents...) life gives so many opportunities to learn.

On one hand we make progress in medicine, automation and imaging to improve the quality of life , on the other hand we have to worry about accidents, natural disasters and terrorism.

Earth or in general conciousness will prosper if we keep our mind clear and look out for real dangers hidden in disguises rather getting fooled at the clever presentation of the illusions.

But in the right company, I am personally sure we will reach to peace and progress much faster than we anticipate.

Thanks all, who chose to be just, personalities are sometimes immaterial, it is the value that matters.

-Vishnu Mahadev
( A Christian teacher helped me in early part of my career, I respect good things in all the religions. Hope the choice of my screen name is not causing the problems)

Aaandalu.. neekemaina ardam ayyinda...

Veedevaduraaa baboooo, vakka mukkakooda ardamukaledu... aandalu neekemaina ardamu ayyindaaaaaa.... veedini bhaitaki gentenyandi....