Thank you, NSC. I140-CP approved 11/3/04

tarantula

Registered Users (C)
Folks,
I was shocked to see this email in my inbox. Yup, my EB3, 140 with CP was approved yesterday. LUD changed to 11/4 from 7/14. Now onto the CP forums.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2004 00:00:32 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Case Status Information for Receipt Number: LIN04********
To: xxxxx@gmail.com

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The following is the latest information on your case status

Receipt Number: LIN04********

Application Type: I140 , IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On November 3, 2004, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or advice from USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283.

*The projected processing time frame can be found on the receipt notice that you received from the USCIS.
*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

Congrats

I am in same boat as well:

RIR/CP/However EB2..not sure how long thats going to take..

RD: August 9
LUD: August 12

PD: August 2003, IL
Keeping my fingers crossed.

Whats your priority date..?

Regards
V

Thank you both

No RFEs in my case. I am not sure what the I140 ND is, the RD is 7/12/04. As for Labor PD, I do not know what that one is too, sorry folks. My LC at USDOL cleared about the end of May 04. I do not think there is any difference timewise between EB2 and EB3. So, hang tight and here's wishing you loads of luck.

Thank you all and hope you guys find some relief soon. Citizen of India, Canadian PR, ex-9yr US resident. Good luck to you all.

tarantula said:
Thank you all and hope you guys find some relief soon. Citizen of India, Canadian PR, ex-9yr US resident. Good luck to you all.

Congratulations tarantula.

Would you kindly share some other infomation?

Education i.e. 3yr/4yr degree, subject
Industry you are working in i.e. IT/Non IT
# of year exp.
State where labor was filed

Thanks,

Education: B.Tech, MS (job only required BS)
Job Type: IT-Software Consulting
No. of years of exp. at Labor: 5.5
Labore SESA: ID
Fed DOL: SEA@SF