Thank you All. I-485 ND Sep-17,2000 Approved

srsk2

I have been regularly visiting this site for the last 2 years for GC related issues and have been daily visiting this site atleast twice in a day to update info and knowledge. My details are:

user name : srsk (online tracker no. 1099 ) qualification equ.to MS (computer science) + 19 years of experience in software and entered USA very late.

Category : EB2
PD : 9/2/1999
I-140 : 1/4/2000 ( Approved in Aug 2000)
I-485 : RD 8/18/2000
            ND 9/17/2000
FP : 11/29/2000
I-485 approval on 7/31/2001. ( for self and family ).
Tracker already Updated with approval information.
With the same company.
No RFE or company name change. Had some anxious moments when layoff, sale of division etc. took place in the company.

Heard the approval message through AVM 0n 7/31/2001 night at 9.30 P.M.
on 7/31/2001 Morning checked AVM and heard the same old message of 365-540 days.

I thank God for giving me GC with out any problem.

My special thanks to Rajiv Khanna for maintaing this wonderful website,
Myladoor for his priceless efforts for maintaining tracking info.and OCT 2000 for updating the tracking info.

My sincere thanks to friends who have passed invaluable information and knowledge about GC process like Bhanu Kutchibolta, kiran Hegde, Hanuman,chutney and other friends.

Those who have been waiting for a long time like taka-digi, net2, winner2 and other friends my sincere wishes and prayers for speedy approval in the days to come.

Best wishes to all of you. For the friends waiting for approval, Your approval days are going to be soon and may god bless you all the courage and patience until such time.

Thank you all once again,

Suresh Ram.