Thank God! My 140 approved after RFE Response

hopeofgc

Registered Users (C)
Finally, my 140 (EB3) approved. After RFE response, USCIS took almost 3 weeks to approve my case. Well, it was a long wait i should say. I know how painful waiting is.

I wish all the best to DIGS,yuren,brt96,graduation_2003,cfiler,kriskish,bmt74 and all others who are waiting for I-140 approval.

Hoping retrogression visa dates moves fast so that i would get my I-485 approval soon.

EB3, PD: 4/2003, Retrogressed affected country
I-140/485 RD: 07/2004

hopeofgc said:
Finally, my 140 (EB3) approved. After RFE response, USCIS took almost 3 weeks to approve my case. Well, it was a long wait i should say. I know how painful waiting is.

I wish all the best to DIGS,yuren,brt96,graduation_2003,cfiler,kriskish,bmt74 and all others who are waiting for I-140 approval.

Hoping retrogression visa dates moves fast so that i would get my I-485 approval soon.

Congratulations and thanks for your wishes.
KK

what is own labor

What do you mean by own labor? Dont you need any employer to sponsor you GC or do you have your own company and sponsoring your GC thru your own company?

srikanthsiva said:
Congrats dude!!

Hey congrats. So it looks like it is taking between 2 -4 weeks to get approval after replying to RFE.

hopeofgc said:

Congratulations and thanks for your best wishes. Hope your I-485 will be approved very soon.

Congratulations,hopeofgc. RFE cleared, I am sure that's a big relief for you !
Thanks for your wishes and we wish you the best for your I-485 approval.

hopeofgc, congratulations and thank you for the good wishes!

My lawyer sent the RFE reply on Monday so now I'm just waiting for the next LUD which should be "we received your response" - hopefully that will happen in the next day or two.

hopeofgc said:

What a big relief for you.. Take one day off eat best food some beer/wine, celebrate it with your family. Congratulation!!!.

hopeofgc said:

HOPEOFGC, I couldnt find your detail, have you post your detail, like what your rfe about?.

brt96 said:
What a big relief for you.. Take one day off eat best food some beer/wine, celebrate it with your family. Congratulation!!!.

Thank you brt96. I am releived now. Hoping your I-140 approval comes soon.

graduation2003 said:
Congratulations and thanks for your best wishes. Hope your I-485 will be approved very soon.

Thanks for your wishes graduation2003. Good luck to you.

Congratulations Hopeofgc,

Thanks a lot for your wishes. I too hope that the visa dates move faster, atleast one time jump may come in Oct. when the new year starts for USCIS.

Good luck ahead.

DIGS
EB3, India
PD Aug.03
RD Apr.04
140 ??

hopeofgc said:

Hi hopeofGC,
How many days your lud on 140 changed before your approval.
Thanks
KK

kriskish said:
Hi hopeofGC,
How many days your lud on 140 changed before your approval.
Thanks
KK

LUD changed on 5/23. My RFE response wasreceived on 05/20. Thereafter, no change in LUD. Straight approval.