Thank god, I am approved too... PD: 11/2001 RD: 11/2004

GcNov2004

Registered Users (C)
Friends,
Before coming to office I dialed the number to see if there is any update and it started saying July 16.... (instead of march 15th transfer date etc...). Thank god, thank you all for your help. This forum was so helpful throughout this journey. After 7 years of coming to US this day has come.

To make long story short, USCIS denied my case in Nov 2005 and later it got reopened in Apr 2006. It was a horrible time. Some how crossed all those days. Thank you forum. Thank you Mr. Rajiv Khanna.

I received mail saying, "notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident" and for my spouse received e-mail saying "approval notice sent". Do we get another mail saying card production ordered?? When we will get our card? Gurus please answer.

GoNov2004,

Congratulations!!! What a hard time you went thru...anyways all is well that ends well....Can you let us know on what basis they denied your I-485 initially? Thanks and enjoy the freedom!!!

Before the end of this week you should get the "card production ordered" email. But sometimes they don't send that email, you just find the card in your mailbox one day.

Thank you all.
My second FP is on 5/4/2007.
The reason for denial was, my employer revoked I-140. Before that I sent AC-21 papers but they ignored them. One of IIO at VSC helped me and they reopened it in couple of days. She sent a snail mail (address was written by hand) later saying "Sorry". The pain I went through for that four months was horrible.