Thank God - EB3 India - Approved!!

CONGRATULATIONS ZINCHAK.

I knew that you were very close to approval.

I have also completed 9 yrs in US n pray that me and my wife's cases gets approved soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
congrats

Hi,

Congrats, Enjoy the freedom.

I have the same PD and hoping for good news soon.

Congrats zinchak, Finally long wait paid off and enjoy the freedom. Hope EB3 moves ahead in coming months.

Congrats!

With pleasure I am happy to annouce that our case has been approved. Got the "Card Production" email (notice says 4/19) today morning at 5:00 AM and then the "Notice Welcoming the new PR" email (says 4/21) at 10:30 AM ET today.

So my 6.5 years GC journey comes to an end. Shortly, I will be completing 9 years in the U.S.

Thanks Lord Ganesha, Shirdi and Satya SaiBaba, Load Venkateshwara and Om Namah Shivay.

Thanks to the guys in the forum which helped in keeping my cool, hopes and patience alive.

Laborbadhi, send me your address and I will send you the wine bottle.

Good luck to all the guys who have been waiting, I wish everyone gets their GC soon.

Thanks once again.

- zinchak

Congrats!
Yet there are not enough cases are getting approved for this category. I guess approvals in this category are like peanuts when compared to EB2 and other categories in this financial year. They should be start approving 2002 cases.

Thanks DesiG.

We rec'd our cards in the mail on April 26th, 2008. Officially ending our GC journey.

Good luck everybody.

Last edited by a moderator: