Thank god.....approved !!!!!!

CoolFriend

Hey all,

I have always been a silent visitor of this forum. We got our approval notices on Saturday,Feb 11th. It was approved on Feb 1st. Our labour approval took one year and I-140 took 8 months.Here are our details :

India, EB3
SRC-01-242-***
RD July 6th, 2001
ND August 13th,2001
FP January,16th 2002.

We were totally surprised(shocked may be the correct word). My husband was the primary applicant. But I used to call and talk to IIO a lot, actually my husband used to force me to call(though i never liked). It always really helped.I called in the last week of Dec, 2001 and I got my FP notice within a week, but my husband didn\'t. Then I called back and my husband got his FP within 5 days. After giving FP I called back in the last week of Jan to check our FP results , she said she can\'t even give me an approximate time of wait. But within a few days it got appoved.
I\'m telling all this becoz I see a lot of frustration, I thought it might give new hope to atleast a few of you. Hang on there its just a matter of time.
Good luck to all of you.
Finally, I would like to thank Rajeev Khanna for maintaining this site and providing a good platform for discussion.

Thanks