Texas SESA tracker

labordrags

Registered Users (C)
Looks like NON-RIR for Dallas SWA has moved from April 2001 to May 2001 according to Immigrationportal.com, make this thread alive and see what we can get in days to come.

Thanks for the good news. Can someone project for the next 6 months how fast Enterject will process the cases? My RD is Nov. 2002, how long should I wait before it gets to regional DOL? Not another 2 years I hope. :mad:

Thanks Sherom for chaining this thread.

Good news for you is that since your case is pending since Nov 02, it will go to backlog elimination center and since thats your priority date, chances are you will be the lucky one even they retrogress the visa number.

Hopefully, backlog elimination center will do needful to pick your application even they go with First In First Out basis.

Also since the cases are pending for such a long time, I bet about 30-40% ppl might have lost their job in this economy or moved to other state where labor process takes only few months.

Wait and see how GOD SEES THE TRUTH BUT WAITS.

Regards
LaborDrags

Hey sherom: Seems like you and me are the only 2 left in this forum who initially filed our Regular LC from the state of TX. I am Dec 02 filer, and god knows when they will process my application. I am not too sure about how quick Enterject will process the case???

Notice that, for the past 3.8 years as these cases are pending, some employers may have gone out of business and they no longer want to offer the position for the beneficiaries. This could phase out large number of applications and could produce in better way as it heavely reduces their workload.

Please if anyone has received such letter or any inquiry related to the above matter is higly regarded, and could post their view/thoughts would be really nice for those who are waiting for their labor to get cleared not in months but years.

TWC Non-RIR

Hey Guys,

I am also in the same boat as you and hoping to hear "some" good news regarding LC. However, my LC was filed as EB3 Non-RIR in Nov'03....Not sure how Visa Retrogression would impact me if it all my LC is cleared through BEC sometime next year (hoping)....Will have to wait and see...Lets keep the thread alive...

Enterject moving..slowly

I have filed my Labor in March 03 at TX SESA and got forwarded to Enterject some time in March 04 year. My friend had filed his labor in Aug 01 and he got a RFE from Enterject in Nov 04 regarding his application so it seems that they are moving on the apps now.

--------------------------------
Hoping for a GC... in near future...

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats all the good news for Texas sufferers whose application is currently under review from Enterject. Could you put some light on what sort of RFE your friend received from them?

The RFE he got was regarding the job description..it was too specialized and Enterject wanted to know why cant it be a general job description. Also they asked about the prevailing wages..but apparently he had got a salary raise in the mean time and it was at par with the prevailing wages...

BTW..Check the Murthy website for newsflash regarding EB3 visa retrogression. The priority date is now Jan 01 2002 for 485 filers in EB3 category.

anyone Knows About The Previously Filed Labor ? Whats Next To It, Will It Go To The Backlog Center In Dallas, Or The Enterject Will Process The Case ?

All The Labor From Swa Should Be Processed By Bec, No Need Of Any State Labor, They Will Finalize The Approval Of Labor Righ?

And On Final Approval, One Can Go To Uscis For I-140 Filing??????????

Howdy,

Good news and bad news!

My attoney contacted me with the latest prevailing salary request from Enterject a week ago and asked for my employer's approval to the salary raise by the time my PR is granted. My labor cert. receipt date is Nov. 2001, hopefully that means Enterject has processed that far now.

The bad news is the prevailing salary is way above what I make now, (about 140% increase from the quote two years ago) There is no way my employer will raise my salary to that level, even in 4 or 5 years. The only option is to modify my job description so that a much lower prevailing rate could apply. I wonder if I can modify my job description and still keep the original receipt date. My attorney used to say the job description can't be modified ever since the labor cert. was filed to keep the original date, does anyone know the impact of it?

Hang in there!

Enterject ejected

I have been advised that Enterject have lost the contract on processing L/C and they have to return all cases to Workforce who will forward them to the Backlog office.

Yet another delay, when will it end. :mad: :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
pabman_uk...are you sure about this news? I did not see anything on Murthy.com or other immigration related sites regarding this matter. Did your attorney get a letter or something regarding this???

hi

mine is RIR from florida ,was sent to ATL DOL in sept,2004.
anyone in similar boat,
would mine get sent to backlog center, is there any chance for process to speed up, also i have got no acknowledgement from DOL about receipt of application
please give your opinion on time frame
thanks

lalalala...your case might go to the dallas BEC for further processing as all the cases filed before PERM will be processed by BEC. You also have the option of withdrawing you RIR LC and converting it to a PERM application by completing new recruitment efforts and filing within 210 days (~7 mnths)..

But then if your 140 is filed in EB2/1 then you wont have problems as priority dates for EB1/2 are current. If you file under EB3 then the priority date is Jan 2002 so you will have to wait till you file 485.

Any thoughts??
Can Non RIR cases pending with TX SWA (Enterject) be withdrawn and converted to PERM applications??

Non-RIR to PERM

As per the final perm regulations, Non-RIR cases can be withdrawn and refiled under PERM if SESA has not started the recruitment/ad process...Also, if you want to keep the prioirty date of your Non-RIR LC, you will have to refile within 210 days from the Non-RIR LC withdraw date.

Does anyone have any more info on Enterject loosing its contract ?

Does anyone have any more info on Enterject loosing its contract ?
Please let us know.
Thanks

Enterject (Texas SWA) cases moving to Dallas DOL

TEXAS WORKFORCE COMMISSION (TWC) ORDERS ALL LABOR CERTIFICATION APPLICATIONS PENDING AT THE STATE LEVEL TO BE TRANSFERRED TO THE DEPARTMENT OF LABOR (DOL) BACKLOG REDUCTION CENTER

14 December 2004

The Texas Workforce Commission (TWC), which was previously charged with initial review of Applications for Alien Employment Certification, recently sub-contracted this function to a private company, Enterject, Inc. Earlier this year, the TWC transferred most of its caseload to Enterject for intake, pre-screening and completion of the initial phase of case processing prior to recruitment and forwarding to the Department of Labor for a final adjudication.

In recent weeks, the U.S. Department of Labor (DOL) opened Backlog Reduction Centers to begin receiving and adjudicating Labor Certification Applications pending at the state level. Transfers of these cases have begun and are to continue through March. Based on the opening of the DOL Backlog Reduction Centers, and the transfer schedule announced by the DOL, it was anticipated that Enterject would also begin transferring cases that were not yet under assessment and that such cases would be transferred by the end of March.

It now appears that the TWC has ordered the transfer of all such cases from Enterject, including those currently undergoing assessment, to the U.S. DOL Backlog Reduction Center. Tindall & Foster will be inquiring of both the TWC and the DOL as to the instructions for responding to Assessment Notices which have already been issued by Enterject and will seek additional information regarding anticipated time frames for addressing these newly-transferred cases at the Backlog Reduction Center. While this announcement was sudden, it is consistent with the Federal Government's plan to centralize processing for greater efficiency, uniformity, and predictability and to implement a backlog reduction plan described in previous bulletins such as http://www.tindallfoster.com/bulletins/measures.html and http://www.tindallfoster.com/bulletins/reduction.html. As always, Tindall & Foster will continue to provide additional information as it becomes available via upcoming Email Bulletins and on our web site, http://www.tindallfoster.com/resources_imm.html.

Texas Workforce Agency Tracker

My Case was filed as a traditional Non RIR case with Texas Workforce agency in April 2002. Recently the lawyer received a letter from Enterject(the contractor for TWA) if they want to continue with the case? Has anyone elese received such letter ?
Also now with all the PERM, NPC and BEC in picture, does anybody know what will happen to cases like mine? Will they go to BEC or NPC or with remain with TWA.Also I heard that Enterject's contract has been terminated.

Arkansas - Texas Labor Certification

Friends,

My Labor certification was filed back in October 2002. Do you have any idea how long it would take to process that? It shows that Arkansas and Dallas regions are the same. It is now processing 07/08 2001. Is this normal? I am on my second term of H-1b. I am 1 year into the second term. What happens after my H-1b is up and I still dont have a GC.

Thanks
Bulent