Texas Service Center. Is there an end is sight???

dvpatel

Registered Users (C)
Texas Service Center. Is there an end in sight???

Cali people are processing Jan and Feb 2003's I130 petitions and the TSC morons are doing June 01 since the past 1 year. Is there an end to this?

Last edited by a moderator:
OK. Got a reply from both the senators from my state. The morons said that the processing takes longer after 9/11. Well how the heck does CA center process Feb 2003 and the morons in TSC are stuck at June 01???? I don't get it. I guess its my fault that I wound up in a state that is under the jurisdiction of these morons.

Since I have filed I-130 for my parents, they cannot even go for a vistor's visa. Is there any way I can get my parents here????? Can I use someone else's address to speed things up?

Still stuck at 6/15/01. It seems they have not touched a single I130 petition since Feb of this year and then they keep complaining about the huge backlog when you finally reach them. What I am failing to understand is dammit if you don't work at all how the heck do you suppose the backlog is going to go down? Some one will HAVE to work those petitions to bring the backlog down won't they?

Originally posted by dvpatel
OK. Got a reply from both the senators from my state. The morons said that the processing takes longer after 9/11. Well how the heck does CA center process Feb 2003 and the morons in TSC are stuck at June 01???? I don't get it. I guess its my fault that I wound up in a state that is under the jurisdiction of these morons.

Since I have filed I-130 for my parents, they cannot even go for a vistor's visa. Is there any way I can get my parents here????? Can I use someone else's address to speed things up?

well, two CA workers privately shreded tens of thousands of applications to clear backlogs up several years ago. You surely do not need this speed, right?

My wife filed for GC back in April. Still waiting for AP. Just for curiosity, if we moved to CA, do you think all files will be moved to CA and priority date kept same?

where get the info. of CA center?

Originally posted by dvpatel

How did you get the information that CA center process FEB 2003? I didn't get any notification of INTERVIEW. Mine is the same as FEB/2003 at CA center.

Re: where get the info. of CA center?

Originally posted by hopegcfast
How did you get the information that CA center process FEB 2003? I didn't get any notification of INTERVIEW. Mine is the same as FEB/2003 at CA center.

Here. http://www.immigration.com/processing-times/ca.html it says they are doing 2/3/2003 does it not? Now go look at Texas. It will say 6/15/2001. WTF. Everybpdy pays the same fees and we who fall under TSC get treated like crap!!

Is it possible that we request congressional immigration
committee and BCIS director through some group
letters/petitions so TSC puts some priority to
I-130 (IR) cases to reduce the huge backlog.

TSC processing date moved from May 8, 2001 to
June 15, 2001 in 12 months. Again , it is stuck
at June 15, 2001 for couple of months.

What's the process for writing letters to congressional immigration committee and BCIS director.

If there are other suggestions, let's disuss.

Regards

Wil

Wil, it has been stuck at 6/15 since June 15 2003. Since then it has not moved which takes it to be stuck since last 4 months. It was stuck at 6/8 for a long time too.

I wrote letters to both the senators of my state. Once said I promise to allocate more resources and since 9/11 processing has been slower because of extra security checks and the other said that she knew the resources were enough but because of extra check I need to wait. WTF. They both conradicted each other and I have written proof that they contradicted. The Lady Senators office had the balls to send me the printout of the date the TSC was processing and I so wanted to mail my own records of each month what TSC was doing but I did not do that. Maybe I will just do that.

But I don't know what else to do. This is so unfair.

Originally posted by willy
TSC processing date moved from May 8, 2001 to
June 15, 2001 in 12 months. Again , it is stuck
at June 15, 2001 for couple of months.

Dvpatel.

Please update as soon as you get your approval or hear anything
new.

NOW USCIS has a permamnent director and hopefully starting
October 1, I-I130 (IR) will move steadily at TSC.

I remember during the first 3 months of 2002, I-130 (IR)
processing date at TSC was moving quite fast. I don't
understand why it suddenly became so slow.

Think about it. May be we need to write some letters to
TSC and USCIS directors requesting their kind attention.

As soon as some priority is assigned to I-130 (IR), things
should move fast.

Regards

Wil

STILL STUCK AT 6/15/01. HOW CAN CA PROCESS FEB 2003 and TSC 6/15/01 ???

I am failing to understand this. I have written to both my Senators (one of 'em is going to be running for President in 2004 I think and guess whether he is getting my vote or not? ) without any good answer and I am loosing patience pretty quick. I cannot even bring my parents on Visitors now. :confused: :rolleyes:

local office option

Hi,

I just read this post (pasted below) recently which said you could also apply I-130/I-485 together at the local district office rather than the service centers. This is news to me. Is this an option available everywhere if your parents are here ? Why wouldn't everyone awail of this option and circumvent the TSC backlog ?

Is there a some catch here that we are missing ?

Thanks,

"If your parents are in the states, you can file i130/i485 together with your local office. If they are outside of the states, you have to file it at your regional service center. I filed for my mother I130/I485 (since she is here now) on 7/25/03 to my local office, FP was done 9/30/03. They said interview will be another 3 months."

Seabang,
There is no catch. and if you would have researched this forum a little bit, you wouldnt be surprised either. As it has always been BCIS policy and is very clearly explained on bcis website too.

However you do have make sure that the immediate relative is in US already thru legal admission when the papers are filled and be ready to prove that they didnt had any intentions to migrate when they came to US...

goodluck

Re: local office option

The catch is highlighted in BOLD.

Originally posted by seabang
Hi,

I just read this post (pasted below) recently which said you could also apply I-130/I-485 together at the local district office rather than the service centers. This is news to me. Is this an option available everywhere if your parents are here ? Why wouldn't everyone awail of this option and circumvent the TSC backlog ?

Is there a some catch here that we are missing ?

Thanks,

"If your parents are in the states, you can file i130/i485 together with your local office. If they are outside of the states, you have to file it at your regional service center. I filed for my mother I130/I485 (since she is here now) on 7/25/03 to my local office, FP was done 9/30/03. They said interview will be another 3 months."