Texas service center - Express Mail undelivered!

citzn

Registered Users (C)
I have sent n-400 via express mail and usps tracking has following message.

We attempted to deliver your item on November 15, 2007 in MESQUITE, TX 75185 and a notice was left. A second delivery attempt will be made. If unsuccessful, we will hold it for five business days and then it will be returned to the sender. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Does it mean that post office is going to return my mail? As the address is PO BOX, I thought mail will be delivered without waiting on receivers signature. Do I need to wait for return mail and resend my application again? If anyone had this experience can you please advise me what to do. Thanks in advance.

Do not worry. It happened to me too, tomorrow you will see a message saying that the package was delivered. Remembered it is a P.O. Box so noone will be there to receive it. I guess USPS left a note or receipt to pick it up at USPS office.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your response. I forgot to check Waive Signature checkbox on the express mail receipt. Have you done the same thing too? I am nervous that my mail will be returned as no one will be available for signature.

Thanks for your response. I forgot to check Waive Signature checkbox on the express mail receipt. Have you done the same thing too? I am nervous that my mail will be returned as no one will be available for signature.

Dont worry it has happened to many people (including me) that I know. Check the message later today or tomorrow and you will see it was delivered.