Texas or Nebraska?

TamGa

Registered Users (C)
Hello,

My company (from California) just recently filed concurrent I140 (Premium) & AOS. Its written that "All concurrently filed Forms I-140/I-485 should be submitted to the Nebraska Service Center effective 4/1/06." I received I140 approval email notice (waiting for approval notice hard copy) from Texas service center? Isn’t that supposed to be from Nebraska? Is my I485 going to be processed by Texas instead (still waiting for receipt notice)? Please comment. Thanks.

Hello,

My company (from California) just recently filed concurrent I140 (Premium) & AOS. Its written that "All concurrently filed Forms I-140/I-485 should be submitted to the Nebraska Service Center effective 4/1/06." I received I140 approval email notice (waiting for approval notice hard copy) from Texas service center? Isn’t that supposed to be from Nebraska? Is my I485 going to be processed by Texas instead (still waiting for receipt notice)? Please comment. Thanks.

NSC transfers some cases to TSC. TSC is much faster than the NSC (probably texas is warm where nebraska is much colder, and cold things doesn't work well :).
You are fortunate. Be happy about it and get ready for your approval. :)

Question:
Can the applicat request transfer to a different processing center after application is filed? I.e. Can someone request to be transfered to Texas from Nebraska?

TSC is much faster than Nabraska. I got my approved from filing to having GC in my hand in 6 months. So get happy!!! TSC does issue more RFE though so be prepared for that.

EB2 - non retrogressed country