Texas I-140 from February 26th

rekhak

Registered Users (C)
Please send your e-mails to tsci140@hotmail.com to add/update the TSC I140 tracker. Don\'t just post the details in this forum.

The link to the tracker is:
http://www.mycgiserver.com/~vp0001/

I encourage everyone to post questions/information and not just feelings of frustration. Lets try to keep the forum shorter and more meaningful.

Brief summaries:

1. AVM has been updated.
2. Some EB-2 July-September cases are being processed
   Some EB-3 August-November cases are being processed
   Some EB-1 April-June cases are being processed.
3. It seems TSC is speeding up the processing.

Good luck to all of us.

Any July cases pending?

I am still wating my case (ND: july 30) to get approved. anyone on the same boat?

Same boat

My ND is July 9 and my case has been transferred to NSC. Still waiting for approval.

Any Idea Why TSC not publishing Processing dates? other centers are doing every 15 days or 30 days a

but TSC did for dec,2001 on 17th jan. After that no processing dates published. Is TSC that lazy? any commnet or info..

EB1-EA was approved on 02/23/2002 (Saturday)

Checked AVM last night and waiting for a hard copy from my lawyer.

pray hard is my name on the track list.

I-140 petition transferred to VSC from TSC on Feb 14,2002(EB-3(RIR) ND-Nov 7, 2001)

My petition was transferred to VSC on Feb 14, 2002. Since neither my employer nor I am in the jurisdiction of VSC, they transferred the case back to TSC (VSC said it was on Feb 14,2002). When I spoke with an IIO at TSC, they told me that they do not have the case yet. Has anybody been in this position. Any help will be highly appreciated.
Thanks
Kriss

RFE date or ND date?????????????????

Hi all,

When a "request for evidence" is made, does your paper get pushed back in the queue, or does your notice date still hold a better position?

Example :- If the ND is 11/03/01 and the "request of evidence" reached the INS on 11/23/01 - Will my paper work be pushed back?

My case (EB1_OR, ND:03/28/01) still pending with TSC

I just received a copy of correspondence for a senator inquiry from the INS TSC, which states I still need approximaately 45-60 days to receive information regarding my case.

No Title

Thanks , KishanPatel.

So, when I see our friends papers getting approved, which date do I follow. Lets say guys with 11/10/01 are getting approved. My ND is 11/03/02. Do I start getting sort of worried or do I wait to see papers being approved around 11/23/01(my RFE date) and then call the INS if nothing happens.

Hope I did not confuse you!!!

Gotsc, congratulations to you, please post the time frame of your case.

particularly, the RD and ND will be needed for processing pace infromation. Thanks.

BBF, keep asking congressman and senator for help, lets bring the issue up to the senior level offic

I will send a letter to my local congressman to ask them make a congressional inquiry. It is extremely not fair for EB1 applicants.

never heard of this

your case was transferred to VSC not because you or your employer was from that area. It was because TSC is trying to expedite processing and was relying on VSC/NSC to help them with processing EB-3 approvals from Texas service area. Some immigration officer from VSC must have got confused and sent it back