Texas DOL stuck at November 2002 for over 4 months????

Kumarash

Registered Users (C)
If there's anybody on this forum who has some insight on the regional labor in Texas (Dallas), please share your experiences. My case was transmitted to DOL from SWA in Feb 2003. Over the past 4 months, I am noticing that the DOL processing time is stuck at Nov 2002. Has anybody got his case approved from Nov 2002 or before?

Thanks a lot in advance

I understand ur situation. I am in the same boat. My PD is May, 2003. I dont know what's going on at TX DOL?

Guys,
I'm stuck on federal labor as well, does anyone know if the TX DOL is moving at all???

waiting anxiously!

Please update!! Any body TEXAS DOL inflicted

Looks like everybody is inflicted with the Texas DOL. But no one has yet shared his/her dates of recent approvals..Does that mean nobody is getting cleared these days thru Texas DOL ..???

Frustration sir chad ke bol raha hai!!

TX DOL sucks

My PD at DOL is 9/8/2003. I have pretty much given up hope after reading some other messages.

Aug 2002

My case is pending since Aug 2002. When I called last they said they are clearing out cases that were sent back to TWC due to labor market, we have been waiting and waiting. Last approval I know of was October 2002 Business Analyst, this was few months back!