Tetnus is in scarce nationwide

485Dude

Registered Users (C)
Hi guys,
       I am new in the forum. I just got my I-140 approved and getting ready to apply for I-485 at TSC. There is a nationwide shortage of the tetanus injection and the doctors office is telling me that INS knows that and will be ok with it if they put that information in the medical forms. Can you gurus please advise on what can be done on this. Also is INS going to delay the approval for this reason. I am still going to try to get it from my family doctor but haven\'t been able to see her yet.

Thanks.

RFE fot medical re-exam

Hi,

Make sure that doctor checks all the columns of I-693. Usually doctors would not do all the tests listed in them, but checks them as ok. I just got an RFE from INS to get medical re-exam done for Hiv and syphilis. My doctor forgot to check the box against Hiv and Syphilis. Unfortunately we do not get a report of medical exam for verification.

Shet
SRC-00-260-XXXXX

My wife too got an RFE for MMR.How long will it take after submitting the proof?

I got my approval last week but my wife got an RFE for this medical exam.We have gone ahead and completed the vaccinations except tetanus (Td). And doctor has mentioned " all requirements met except Td due to unavailability".
I am wodering if this will cause any problem.Doctor\'s office says this is acceptable to INS.
Any ideas?