Temporary problem with USCIS phone system ?

lalala

Registered Users (C)
Hi all,
On 11/19, I checked my case status online and I saw a new LUD on 11/18 for my I-485 pending case. The message had not changed though. I tried to call the USCIS customer service, but for the last five days I've been getting the same message: "we're sorry, but due to a temporary problem with our system, we cannot access your file. Please, call again at another time". Has anyone been experiencing the same thing ? :confused:
Thanks in advance,
Lalala

My son's case is missing for the last three months in the phone system, but I see it in the online. Can you see your case in the online?

Dear Chankuk,
Yes, I can.
Lalala

BTW, here's my info:
I-140/I-485 concurrent (EB2): ND = 12/31/2002
1st FP: 02/2003
I-140 AD = 05/2003
RFE received by CSC: ND = 06/24/2004
2nd FP: 07/2004
Case status phone inquiry: 11/03/2004.

lalala said:
Hi all,
On 11/19, I checked my case status online and I saw a new LUD on 11/18 for my I-485 pending case. The message had not changed though. I tried to call the USCIS customer service, but for the last five days I've been getting the same message: "we're sorry, but due to a temporary problem with our system, we cannot access your file. Please, call again at another time". Has anyone been experiencing the same thing ? :confused:
Thanks in advance,
Lalala

LAlala,

Check this out, I have open a thread yesterday about the same

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=152017

Could you please tell the detail of your case? I mean filling date status of I-140 EB2/EB3 which center?

Lalala,

try calling the emergency number. 949-389-3007.
if the online is not working means, automated system will also will not work, i mean it says " the case details could not be found due to system issue etc.,,"

Nathang said:
Lalala,

try calling the emergency number. 949-389-3007.
if the online is not working means, automated system will also will not work, i mean it says " the case details could not be found due to system issue etc.,,"
my 140 was missing after i initiated an inquiry - then when i initiated an inquiry on 485 that also went missing. now i have initiated inquiry on my wife's 485 to see if that goes missing as well :). I know i shouldn't be experimenting with USCIS but...

I just checked my 485 case status and it says the same message "temp problem. cannot access the system..." . But for my wife's case (dependent), it says the correct message as displayed in online case status system.

What does it mean? I have tried to check the status on phone and for the past 4 days it says the same. And my online case status didn't change "received a response for rfe ...." since 10/26/04 .

140 mission

My 140 is missing since the first time I checked it in the phone system last August. It never comes back. Is there anything wrong? Mine is EB2 CSC concurrent, ND: 7/28/04