Temporal cash assistance usa

pwazka

Registered Users (C)
The friend of mine won DV and now he is in USA with a wife and a baby girl.He is about to opt for TCA ( temporally Cash Assistance through Maryland State).

Right now he do have a job and a place to stay.He want to know whether there is any cons/disadvantage o this program. How long it takes for one to be in and how can you do to get a job and be with no more TCA.

Thanks..I am looking forward for advice.

If he already has a job then why does he need the TCA? This will make it difficult to qualify.
If he is granted the TCA then they will put a time limit on it and he will have to reapply if he needs more assistance.

The TCA staff work directly with the applicants to get job training and job placements.

I don't see any disadvantages to entering the program.

Thanks above,

How long will take for TCA staff to help you and have a job,such that you can terminate the programme?

That depends entirely on how much effort you friend puts into it.
It's not a job placement service. They can only assist you in finding employment.

Thanks for clarrity,though I have other questions?

He doesnt have a job,He has HHA certificate.he want to know suppose he granted that TCA ,wil it be possible for them to help to get a job?How long should he be in a program until they cancel TCA? He dont want to be in TCA for a long time,just he want is to solve his currently problem and continue with normal life.