Tell us why

barezi

Registered Users (C)
Please guys can you tell us why NSC keep transfering our applications to TSC
where it seems nobody's care.

Dear Barezi,

In my opinion TSC is a way better in handling cases than NSC. My case was completly forgotten at NSC till it tranfered to TSC. you better off you case is now at TSC. At least you will see some change pretty soon. Good luck.

Dear Barezi,

In my opinion TSC is a way better in handling cases than NSC. My case was completly forgotten at NSC till it tranfered to TSC. you better off you case is now at TSC. At least you will see some change pretty soon. Good luck.

Before OK.But at this time NSC is the best.TSC is now like a Dumpster.A friend of mine,his wife and kid are pending cases filed with NSC in 2003 then transfered to TSC.

Lost passport can apply asylum?

One of my friend lost his passport last week, But he still has copy of US visa and I94.He want to apply asylum in usa. Does anyone has any idea about that he can apply without passport or not? please send me your thought.

One of my friend lost his passport last week, But he still has copy of US visa and I94.He want to apply asylum in usa. Does anyone has any idea about that he can apply without passport or not? please send me your thought.

With few exceptions, just about anyone can apply for asylum even if you have lost your passport.

Lost passport can apply asylum?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In my opinion anyone ,once you come in it doesn't matter how you come you can apply for asylum.I have friends who come here in boat with nothing and get their RP from asylum.