TBskin tets+

Tomlui6

Registered Users (C)
Does any one know what will happen if skin test is positive? X-film is normal and have vaccination previously. Does USCIS have these knowledge?
Thanks

PD Oct 2004
Cocurrent file 2004
I140 approved in 2004
NC pending since 2004
Got a call from CIS for skin test 23May2008

Of course, USCIS know that. I had vaccination done when I was a kid and the skin test was positive. X-ray film was normal. Without RFE, my GC was approved.

Hi, Tomliu6: you mentioned " got a call from CIS for skin test", is that mean they called you or you received a letter ask for skin test?
I had a UPD on May 22 online, said request for addtional evidence sent on May 21, the UPD is for both me and my son, and I am the primary applicant, I guess it should be for skin test. Thanks.

Thanks Dailypluto!
I got an email from my lawyer who got a call from an officer at TSC. The officer requested to have skin test etc.

Documents to submit from Dr. after tb/skin test +

I am repeating SFMARS question in another thread. The question applies to me too.

I received RFE for the whole family to do TB/Skin test. It has come + for me and my daughter. We all have had vaccine in our younger agt es.

The doctor does not know
1. Whether to enclose the returned original I-693 medical paper.
2. Whether he has to submit entire I-693 once again.
3. Whether to submit only the Tb/Skin test / X-ray report in I-693

Any light on the forms to be submitted by doctors after receiving RFE for tb/skin test / X-ray is appreciated.

Thanks in Advance

ShivaB
PD: 23-Dec-2003
I-140 AD june 2006
I-485 RD July 11, 2007

Thanks Dailypluto!
I got an email from my lawyer who got a call from an officer at TSC. The officer requested to have skin test etc.

Same with me and I got GC approved without any RFE. Every one know that screen test gives false positive, if vaccination given. If your X-ray is normal, don't worry

Of course, USCIS know that. I had vaccination done when I was a kid and the skin test was positive. X-ray film was normal. Without RFE, my GC was approved.