Taxcicab confession by Habeeb Sr.

bakelal

Hi all,
I am Habeeb’s dad and I request you all to forgive him for his lunatic behavior and pathetic psychological makeup. It’s not his fault. Last September his sister was found busy with the bearded guy from Afghanistan and his mother with bearded guy\'s associates. Habeeb witnessed the incidence with his bare eyes and it has impacted his brain severely. By the way fkindian is habeeb’s brother but they don’t know nothing about this little dirty secrete. Habeebs mom (my wife) was at fkindian\'s place when few mujahidin\'s from Afghanistan rocked the place. Nine months later she gave me a wonderful surprise and habeeb came into this world. I forgive her because it was just a spur of moment and that the mujahidins couldn\'t control the urge when they saw her in bed with fkindian\'s dad that afternoon. Well, we as of yet couldn\'t figure out who the dad is, since all of them were bearded. Habeeb and fkindian are twins, and that makes the story little more complicated. Anyway, she still visits Afghanistan every now and then in search of something what I have no idea about. Inshaallah, she gets what she is looking for. Twins went to the US since Jerry Springer invited them personally on his show. The bottom line is life seems to be wonderful and can never be better for a common Pakistani dad like me. We still are a happy family and I am a proud father and a husband of Habeeb’s mother. whatever. I hope you got the message and I also hope that they would receive a more sympathetic treatment from you all.

Once again, please do not punish these two innocents for the mistakes of their mom.

khuda hafis
Habeeb’s proud father.