Tarcker - Replacement EAD filed in VSC

EAD card never delivered

My I-765 case was approved Sept 14 but I strill havent recieved the CARD. applied for a replacement card Just yesterday. Went ot the local Office and explained the scenario to the officer however he says they stopped issuing interim EAD's . Dont know what to do. Does anyone have an experience with replacement EAD's i.e how long it takes.

My story might be helpful for you guys, later on sept 23 rd my ead expired and my employer terminated me.
I called VSC almost everyday and went to local INS almost every other day; no use. But in local ins they researched my case and found that service center destrroyed the card. (NSC, falsely told me that the card was lost in mail). Then i stayed at home for about 2 weeks and later i spoke to a good attorney
and he said that if the earlier card was lost /stolen/ destroyed you can work forf 90 days from the receipt of the second ead(replacement ead card)

Guys, most employers and attorneys dont know this; but ask them to read the rules and they can figure this out.

Then i told this to my employer and he hired me back, after 2 weeks.
Then again i called VSC and visited the local ins over and over again, one day a nice lady spoke for a while and understood my case and ordered for an reissue card; basically she re-approved the same case.
My second ead is still pending...who cares.
I received my card last week by mail.

Guys if they say that the card is lost; go to the local ins and ask for more details. Local INS can find if your card was destroyed by the service center. This info is not visible to NSC.
mail me if you have any doubts.
- Senyorita

Replacement EAD approved

My earlier EAD was never mailed out I waited for a month and re applied on OCT 18. I recived an email saying approved on Nov 4. Then another email saying CARD order complete and I got the CARD just 1 day before my current EAD was going to expire.

Hope this helps u guys