Talking to IIO Today

bzhang

It took me 2 hours to get through the phone line and talk to an IIO at NSC. My 1-485 case is overdue according to "370-400 days processing time". PD=10/96, RD=3/00, ND=4/00, EB2. I asked why my case was still not assigned to an adjudicator. She said "don\'t know". I asked if she could pull my file to an officer, she said her supervisor asked her no to pull any file out of sequence and not to email him for any special processing, even if it would be overdue. He had received too many. I guess she meant there\'re many people call NSC these days for special processing due to overdue, something like that. Overall IIO was nice and polite, but the situation is frustrating as nobody is processing my case yet.

No Title

I know what you are going thru, but don\'t worry it will come thru soon. Just a matter of time, believe me! I guess, checking once week my relieve you from getting too much tense about it. If you don\'t have RFE or things like that, DON\'T worry, you will get it soon!
Good luck!

No Title

I am in the same boat. Let us wait. What is your FP date.

PD 01/99, rd 3/00, nd 04/00, fp 03/01, ad waiting EB2 RIR INDIA

No Title

I am the same boat too. I just not understanding NSC-INS patterns
PD - Nov 98
RD - MAR 00
ND - APR 00
FP - Jan 01
Not approved as of 434 day.

Lets see where it ends.... I am keeping my fingers crossed.

Nirvana1

No Title

Mine is in the same situation too PD10/96 RD11/08/99 FP12/13/00. When spoke to an IIO she said she put my case on the right track. I do not know what it means. I asked her about the same question about sending it to her supervisor. She said maybe they will take it up for processing. We have to just wait and see.
I will email my congressman and explaining the situation. What I think is any application after year 2000 is well tracked within the INS, anything before that is manually tracked (so there are cases being misplaced)this is my opinion.
max max

No Title

I don\'t think so. RD 01/21/00, 01/25/00, FP 12/16/00, No RFE, still waiting.
Called IIOs twice, the case is not lost, FP is fine. Don\'t know what\'s going on.
Co-worker (same company) got approved one month ago with RD in 03/00.

No Title

With so many people already in this same boat, I am glad that I am not. My boat is like 6 months behind yours.

The fact of the matter is, INS is rushing their number of 06/02 official date, so they don\'t look too bad in front of the law maker. Write a letter, let those bloody politicians know what is going on. Don\'t let the INS hide behide the Rock.