Talked with TSC today 8-10-07

haoyun04

Registered Users (C)
This is my 2nd time calling TSC these two months. Today after 20 minutes waiting, a lady picked up the phone.. I asked again about my FP loading, she asked for A# and says they had it. Then i asked whether my case has a visa number or assigned to an office, she then checked the receipt number and told me that my case is ready to be approved and it is in a section that ready to be assigned to an officer. She asked me to call back in 30 days.

I was told last time, my case was with an officer..but what is the section she is refering? 30 days? a good sign or just today's routine?

I might have to quiting anxious about this whole visa number thing, as I can not focus on my work. Check LUD all the time..check email every now and then....

let it be.

Exam area ?

What does It mean?
I called several times to TSC IO,
I am told that my name check is pending and case is in Exam area along with other cases, waiting to be assigned to IO.
It does not make any sense as name check is pending or it is just mis leading info ? :mad:

I have called TSC today too. I was able to speak to an IO after listening to the Biggest Hit Music of univers.....

1) IO took my reciept# and after 3 min. she everything is clear your case will be adjudicated after Oct 1st because we do not have visa number available...
2) Next I told her that we gave our Finger Print on March 2006 then she checked something and said your Finger Print is expired....you have to Finger Printed again.. i am sending you Finger Print Notice....

the strange thing is i had called several time in the pas and told all IO's whom i spoke about our expired finger print...and they never sent any FP notice till date....

NOW SHOULD I BELIEV THIS IO if she is going to send FP notice

i am going to try giving Finger Print next week without notice let what happens....

please share your thought

Everytime I called I got different answers.

First call on July 20. She said FP and name check was clear and waiting to be assigned to the officer. She didn't know if visa was assigned to my case.

Second call on July 24. She said no FP and name check was pending. Then I called FBI and she said my FP was sent back to USCIS on June 26 (the same day I had FP done)

Today, first she did not want to give me any information since she thought I was not the applicant. I asked her about my AP Case first and then I told her if I could check status my 485. She asked if anyone's with me. I said no and she said she could not give me any information. The applicant has to call back. I said I was the applicant. She said "I swear I just talked to you a minute ago." I don't know if she tried to confuse me or not. and then she said everything was pending.

I noticed that the first call I didn't give her the receipt # just gave A#, but the last two called they said they prefer receipt#.

i think if they check with A# number it brings up all history associated with that.
it better if they check with A# number......

it happend to me too

magic,

I also did my last FP in Mar-06. I have spoken to several IO at TSC recently, but none of them ever mentioned that my FP have been expired and I need to redo the FP. They looked at my file everytime and said that my case is ready for an approval and either it is with an officer for the final decision to be made or it is waiting for a visa number. I never brought up from my end about the FP being expired. Is it good to bring this up when talking to IO next time?

While it is true that you get idfferent answers for the phone call each day, It is also true that namecheck can trigger more than once. I think if you used AP there are chances that your name check is triggered again. When you call them make sure note your AP used dates.
It is enough if one name check is cleared.

gchyd07:

i have been thinking about it for very long. I have seen many people getting approval who have filed well after me, if you see my signature i have filed I-485 in December 2003 and our PD is Oct 2002 and recently got approval for our 5th EAD.
people who has active FP are getting approval...
it seems if IO's checks a case using a# number they can see security checks pending if FP is expired.... all depends where they check.
but system does not tell them why it is pending...if they check by I-485 receipt number....

so its better to face the music no matter what kind of.....rather than waiting...waiting and waiting....

magic,

I am also in the same boat like you.....485 applied in Dec-03 with a PD of June-03. I have seen many approvals on this board who applied well after my case. The one thing they all had in common were the recent FP completion (May-July of 2007) However, most of them had earlier FP completed in 2005. I have not seen many that had to repeat the FP recently who had earlier completed in 2006.

My dilemma right now is to whether bring this up to IO (about the expired FP) over the phone or not. I have heard that if the case is with an officer and if everything is completed, they may approve the application now and request to complete the FP to receive the physical card.

gchyd07:

If your are lucky nothing matter like..... Name Check, Securtity Check, PD, RD, ND...you will get approval.

I would say our time has not come yet.....and USCIS is distributing GC as like Lottary.....no rule or regulation......we will never know why our case is stuck....and why others with everything same and filed after many years of us is getting approval.....no offence for ppl getting approval.

i still have faith in god...some day will be ours.....and try doing everything we could.

magic,

I am also in the same boat like you.....485 applied in Dec-03 with a PD of June-03. I have seen many approvals on this board who applied well after my case. The one thing they all had in common were the recent FP completion (May-July of 2007) However, most of them had earlier FP completed in 2005. I have not seen many that had to repeat the FP recently who had earlier completed in 2006.

My dilemma right now is to whether bring this up to IO (about the expired FP) over the phone or not. I have heard that if the case is with an officer and if everything is completed, they may approve the application now and request to complete the FP to receive the physical card.

gchyd07,

Our cases are very similar...even the LUD on 485. Hopefully we should have approvals soon. Good luck!