Talked with rep in TSC today....

billlonestar

Registered Users (C)
I tried to track my case online in TSC today without luck as the system was down. I called TSC and talked with a not-so-nice lady. She said she did not know any more information than the online status. I asked why other cases with later RDs got approved, and she said every cases is different and I can not compare. It seems to me that the new MEMO is not working, and there is no flood gate after 03/10/2008. I just wasted my time, and got nothing but more frustration...

Bill
--------------
EB1, RD 07/2006. Stuck in NC since then.

My file is at TSC too. I've been stuck in name check for over 2 yrs now. I called the 800 number on Feb 21 and talked to a very nice lady (very surprising!!!). She put an inquiery on my file and she told me hopefully your case will be approved by March 10! Guess what!? I got a letter from USCIS saying that my case is not ready for decision because my background check is still pending and call back in 6months!!!!!! what kind of BS is that!? I called again the 800 number and the officer said it is what it is and the memo does not guarantee ur approval. He said there is nothing that can be done and he cannot even put another inquiery on the file before 3months passes from the last one! Im soooo frustrated about how unefficienct this immigration system can be!!!!

Anyone has a different experience? please share!

I tried to track my case online in TSC today without luck as the system was down. I called TSC and talked with a not-so-nice lady. She said she did not know any more information than the online status. I asked why other cases with later RDs got approved, and she said every cases is different and I can not compare. It seems to me that the new MEMO is not working, and there is no flood gate after 03/10/2008. I just wasted my time, and got nothing but more frustration...

Bill
--------------
EB1, RD 07/2006. Stuck in NC since then.
it works, be patient. I was approved today.

A lot of congratulations... :)

In a response to my SR, I recently got a letter to wait for 6 months due to security checks.

Have yo every got such a response?
yeah, this (in January) and many others. It's standard, don't take it as a truth

God bless you...You are making me feel good now as I had received this letter and was thinking that it may not work for me.. :)

There are three kinds of letters that you should take seriously from USCIS: FP, RFE and approval. All the rest is generic and means nothing

I also received similar letter in Feb for my SR to wait for 6 months, same name check is pending.

Last time, when I talked to TSC, the lady said wait till April 30th.

Thank you!

LB / Openarms,

I was talking to my HR (in Atlanta) , he mentioned that he had an opportunity to talk to a noted Chinese Immigration attorney in Atlanta , the attorney told my HR that EB3 PD may move up by at least 2 years in this year i.e 2008 , but he did not hint about in which month this will happen . Just sharing info I had.

GCN

EB3 - PD 09/2002 - TSC

485 Rd: 01/03/2005

NC cleared 09/2007

LB / Openarms,

I was talking to my HR (in Atlanta) , he mentioned that he had an opportunity to talk to a noted Chinese Immigration attorney in Atlanta , the attorney told my HR that EB3 PD may move up by at least 2 years in this year i.e 2008 , but he did not hint about in which month this will happen . Just sharing info I had.

GCN

EB3 - PD 09/2002 - TSC

485 Rd: 01/03/2005

NC cleared 09/2007
Thanks for sharing the news! It would be great relief for EB3 folks if it moves to couple of years forward.
Is the attorney specifically told which country PD it would move?

Openarms - just hopes for the best. I am hoping some forward moment in last qtr of this year.

We miss the boat last year. Hoping to catch one this year. :eek:

LaborBadhi & GC_Niravana, I am pretty sure we will catch the bus end of this immigration year. Hope is the one that we need NOW.

A lot of congratulations... :)

In a response to my SR, I recently got a letter to wait for 6 months due to security checks.

Have yo every got such a response?

I got a similar letter in Jan. I called the TSC about the memo and the guy acknowledged the memo but said that since that letter was sent nothing has changed and wait 6 months before calling back.