Talked to TSC on friday-13th..

jsn_lee

Registered Users (C)
After 30min wait...I talked to a very friendly TSC officer. She told me that in my case the hold up is due to the FP results not being uploaded yet from FBI or ASC. She said it's because TSCcomputers are backed up so bad that it's taking them almost 30-60 days just to get the FP results uploaded from FBI and ASC.

I did my 4th FP in June... and as I am seeing the trend from looking at the approvals ..they are the ones who did their FP recently in May of this year...

And that may be the reason that you may not see the LUD's just the day after you have done your FP..it may be because of backlog in uploading of FP results...

btw..she did not say anything +ive about the visa numbers...

-jsn

After 30min wait...I talked to a very friendly TSC officer. She told me that in my case the hold up is due to the FP results not being uploaded yet from FBI or ASC. She said it's because TSCcomputers are backed up so bad that it's taking them almost 30-60 days just to get the FP results uploaded from FBI and ASC.

I did my 4th FP in June... and as I am seeing the trend from looking at the approvals ..they are the ones who did their FP recently in May of this year...

And that may be the reason that you may not see the LUD's just the day after you have done your FP..it may be because of backlog in uploading of FP results...

btw..she did not say anything +ive about the visa numbers...

-jsn

Looks like we talked to the same IO at TSC, but she was rude to me. I also called this morning and was told the exact info. It's all confusing info.

Me: Would like to know the status of my case
IO: What's ur Receipt #
Me: EAC-xxx--
IO: It's pending and waiting for FP and Namecheck results from FBI
She told me that in my case the hold up is due to the FP results not being uploaded yet from FBI or ASC. She said it's because TSC computers are backed up so bad that it's taking them almost 30-60 days just to get the FP results uploaded from FBI and ASC.
Me: How long it takes. Wait for 90 days and call back.
Me: Has a visa been assigned to my case
IO: NO, it;s not.

I Also went to Info Pass this morning in Atlanta. I noticed that the InfoPass SR typed my A# instead of EAC#.

SR: How can I help you
Me: Like to know the status of my case as it's pending for 2.5 years
SR: Looked at it for few minutes and said case is pending. All looks good.
Me: What about the Name Check & FP results (for May 04 th FP)
SR: Name Check is clear and FP Results are good
Me: i had an InfoPass last month and was told it's Pending.
SR: Then he looked for another few minutes and told VSC submitted to two Name Checks for my case. One cleared and another one is pending. Both were submitted one month apart in 2005. He told, USCIS will look at the lastest cleared one and approve.
Me: What about the FP done on May 4th. Said, the results have been received.

Experts whom to believe. InfoPass with A# or IO with Receipt #.

Thanks

Same response here when i called just now and she said FP results which i have given on may 10th 2007 were not uploaded to the system and may take 90 to 120 days.
2 Days back when i called i was told that my results were recieved and every thing looks good and waiting for visa numbers to be approved.

I don't know who to believe completely lost.

Talked to TSC today...
Our name check and Finger Prints were received and processed.
The case is assigned to an offier.
She dont know if the visa number is allocated or "Pre-Adjudicated"..

Please help

Hi Folks
I called the number mentioned in the case status online and i think i was conneted to National Service Center so the person opened a Service Request on my case...

I want to speak with Texas Service Center like other folks...
How do i do that
Which number i dial and then press what??

Please help

Hi Folks
I called the number mentioned in the case status online and i think i was conneted to National Service Center so the person opened a Service Request on my case...

I want to speak with Texas Service Center like other folks...
How do i do that
Which number i dial and then press what??

I also went to infopass(06/27) to check about my namecheck. I came to know that , they initiated two name checks one is still pending and one was cleared, IO told to me that would be enough to approve my 485.

I am calling TSC since last two weeks, each time i was told my case is ready for approval , it is waiting to assign IO.

When I called today, I was told different story that is my name check is pending..

After that my wife called TSC today 7/13, she was told her case is approved on 7/12 but online status is still showing pending, she was also told FP's are not uploaded into our system, when FP's loaded you will see the status approved. and also her LUD changed today 7/13.

mine is still pending, I was told today my name check is not cleared..

I saw in your posting that you also have two namechecks initiated and one was cleared and another is pending..I think we are in the samboat..

can you please tell me when you called TSC, does anbody talk about your namecheck?

EB3 - PD 10/2003
485 - 08/2004
FP2 - 06/27
my 485 LUD - 06/30, 07/05, 07/06, 07/07/2007
wife 485 LUD - 06/30, 07/13/2007

Looks like we talked to the same IO at TSC, but she was rude to me. I also called this morning and was told the exact info. It's all confusing info.

Me: Would like to know the status of my case
IO: What's ur Receipt #
Me: EAC-xxx--
IO: It's pending and waiting for FP and Namecheck results from FBI
She told me that in my case the hold up is due to the FP results not being uploaded yet from FBI or ASC. She said it's because TSC computers are backed up so bad that it's taking them almost 30-60 days just to get the FP results uploaded from FBI and ASC.
Me: How long it takes. Wait for 90 days and call back.
Me: Has a visa been assigned to my case
IO: NO, it;s not.

I Also went to Info Pass this morning in Atlanta. I noticed that the InfoPass SR typed my A# instead of EAC#.

SR: How can I help you
Me: Like to know the status of my case as it's pending for 2.5 years
SR: Looked at it for few minutes and said case is pending. All looks good.
Me: What about the Name Check & FP results (for May 04 th FP)
SR: Name Check is clear and FP Results are good
Me: i had an InfoPass last month and was told it's Pending.
SR: Then he looked for another few minutes and told VSC submitted to two Name Checks for my case. One cleared and another one is pending. Both were submitted one month apart in 2005. He told, USCIS will look at the lastest cleared one and approve.
Me: What about the FP done on May 4th. Said, the results have been received.

Experts whom to believe. InfoPass with A# or IO with Receipt #.

Thanks

I also went to infopass(06/27) to check about my namecheck. I came to know that , they initiated two name checks one is still pending and one was cleared, IO told to me that would be enough to approve my 485.

I am calling TSC since last two weeks, each time i was told my case is ready for approval , it is waiting to assign IO.

When I called today, I was told different story that is my name check is pending..

After that my wife called TSC today 7/13, she was told her case is approved on 7/12 but online status is still showing pending, she was also told FP's are not uploaded into our system, when FP's loaded you will see the status approved. and also her LUD changed today 7/13.

mine is still pending, I was told today my name check is not cleared..

I saw in your posting that you also have two namechecks initiated and one was cleared and another is pending..I think we are in the samboat..

can you please tell me when you called TSC, does anbody talk about your namecheck?

EB3 - PD 10/2003
485 - 08/2004
FP2 - 06/27
my 485 LUD - 06/30, 07/05, 07/06, 07/07/2007
wife 485 LUD - 06/30, 07/13/2007

When I called TSC, IO was not very helpful. She said they are waiting for my FP & NAme Check results to be uploaded. When I told her my NAme Check was initiated in 2005, She said they submit for every 15 months. I am not sure about that and taking that info with a grain of salt. I will call again next week.

Let's see how it gos.