Talked to TSC IO

I went for an infopass appt at ATL. The IO told me that USCIS had requested for two FBI name checks on the same day (probably by mistake) in Nov'2004 and one of them has come back successfully while the other is pending. According to her, my security check is clear since one of them has come back even though the other one is still pending. But, I got a response from senator's office that my name check is pending which is what I hear when I talk to Texas IO. Has anyone been in this situation? what needs to be done now?

Thanks.

EB3 PD July 2002 ATL
I-485 RD Oct'2004
TSC

Phone # at TSC

Can you pl give me the phone# at TSC? I tried calling the one which is on the 797 but it takes through all the automated responses,no live person on that number.

thanks

Talked to an IO. She was very nice and took time to get answers. She tried to look into 2 diffrent places to find answers.

Me: Has my Name Check/Security Check cleared?
IO: Your Background Check was initiated on 03 June 2004 and results received on 06 Nov 2004 - Cleared (All i was praying for is not to get stuck in name check)

Me: Has my FP cleared?
IO: Your FP was cleared on 08 May 2007 (Same day as given)

Me: Has my case been assigned to any officer?
IO: Sorry, I do not have those details as the file is not physically here and I will not be able to see those information thru my system.

Me: Is my case Pre-Adjuricated?
IO: I do not be able to see that information thru my system.

Finally she started talking to my 2 year old daughter (for few seconds) as there was no one waiting after us. See my signature for all the details.

Spoke to TSC,The officer was very nice and said that case is stuck in Security check and no Visa number is allotted to my case.
This is completely different version from when I spoke last month wherein they said all checks were done and I should hear in 60days.
My case
Eb3 pb-MAY 2002
485-RD May 2005

avi_gc, pls tell me the status of your EAD, my EAD dates are similar to urs, I need EAD as my current would be expiring soon..

cloud9,
It is still pending.
Actions taken so far:
1. Infopass appointment on Aug 1st. Infopass officer sent expedite email to TSC.
2. Contacted congressman on Aug 1st. Liaison sent status inquiry on same day.
3. Opened New SR on August 3rd.
4. Sent expedite request to TSC by mail today 08/06.

Hopefully something will happen...

avi_gc

Spoke to TSC for 2 time.,The officer said that case is stuck in Security check
when I spoke to IO in last month ,they said all checks were done and I should hear in 60days.
Same message here.Who to beleive?I think one person is telling same message to everyone without looking at the real status keeping us MOUTH SHUT for another 6 0 days

Get InforPass Appointment

I spoke to IO at TSC few times last few weeks and i was told twice our security checks were cleared. One time lady told me everything is pending, so we did not know what to believe. Then i took Info Pass appointment and met IO in LA. She checked the system using our A# and receipt# and told us security checks (name check and FBI FP) are cleared for both of us. Our case is waiting for visa number.

I think you should take an appointment for Infor Pass to find out exactly what's going on with your case. When you talk to IO on the phone give your A# rather than giving your receipt #.

I still do not trust their word. I will know for sure when i recieve my plastic card.

Our information;
EB3-world @ TSC
PD July 2004
I485:RD 6/5/07
1st FP (CODE3):7/5/07 given
I485 LUDs:7/5, 7/6, 7/10, 7/26
I765:RD 6/5/07, AD 8/2/07
FP and name check are cleared: according FBI/IO @ TSC/InforPass

Good Luck....

Spoke to TSC for 2 time.,The officer said that case is stuck in Security check
when I spoke to IO in last month ,they said all checks were done and I should hear in 60days.
Same message here.Who to beleive?I think one person is telling same message to everyone without looking at the real status keeping us MOUTH SHUT for another 6 0 days

cloud9,
It is still pending.
Actions taken so far:
1. Infopass appointment on Aug 1st. Infopass officer sent expedite email to TSC.
2. Contacted congressman on Aug 1st. Liaison sent status inquiry on same day.
3. Opened New SR on August 3rd.
4. Sent expedite request to TSC by mail today 08/06.

Hopefully something will happen...

avi_gc

avi_gc,

(1) Do you have TSC email address ?

Regards,
PermUser

No I don't. But I don't think expedite request via email makes any difference. The infopass officer sent an email request and haven't received anything so far.

I 485 - Document mailed to the applicant

I had a LUD today and it states the following:

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Document mailed to applicant.

On August 6, 2007 we mailed the document to the address we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.

You can choose to receive automatic case status updates, which will be sent via email.
Does any body have an idea what does it mean?It is clearly not an approval otherwise they would have mentioned it just like they did for my AP and EAD.
I applied in the month of june 2007 , EB3.

spicensour

This should be RFE or Finger print notice ( mostly ) Even I had the same kind of mail a month back and it turned out to be a FP notice. Keep checking with your lawyer ( it should be reaching your attorney ) for the document

I could confirm the same with few other users in this forum

Thanks

spicensour

This should be RFE or Finger print notice ( mostly ) Even I had the same kind of mail a month back and it turned out to be a FP notice. Keep checking with your lawyer ( it should be reaching your attorney ) for the document

Thanks

gcdelay

Did you receive this FP for yourself or other dependent?
When did you last biometrics?
I am trying to relate if we should expect biometric again , as such we had Code 3 (myself and wife) on 5/9/07, I saw in forum minor are also getting biometric notices....
any update will be helpful to understand what is going on.

GCCub,

This was sent in response to the earlier one for which I did not appear. So this time it was sent to my attorney ( to my guess, FP's sent to us does not show any message change, but I might be wrong too ) It was mailed on July 6th and by July 10th I picked it up from my attorney. Not sure what the code is. This was scheduled for June 22nd, but by June 9th (using the one that reached me very late ), I gave my biometrics, so no need to use this notice. I confirmed the same with Infopass and TSC IO.

GCCub, I think this might be to your lawyer and not RFE. Did your attorney moved his location any recently ?

Thanks

GCCub,

The FP notice was for me and not for my spouse. For her FP notice, she had the same message, again it was sent to our attorney. They called and updated us.

Thanks

spicensour

Thanks
This is certainly not an RFE because there is no explanation sought.I have already had my FP done on July 11.:confused: