Talked to TSC IO on 8/29

koku1

Registered Users (C)
Got connected after 5 min. A lady reported that my case is pending security check, she couldn't tell when to expect it to be finished as it was done by an outside agency. So my saga of FBI NC continues into its second year :(

I too called this morning... got connected in 2 minutes...

Result: No Visa Numbers available.... They are approving cases who are filed before me....

She also revealed, if the first NC is cleared, and second NC is pending, IO can work on the case further provided Visa Number available...

:confused: for long time..

I too called this morning... got connected in 2 minutes...

Result: No Visa Numbers available.... They are approving cases who are filed before me....

She also revealed, if the first NC is cleared, and second NC is pending, IO can work on the case further provided Visa Number available...

:confused: for long time..

i dont think so man,may be they are working those for transferred cases from VSC
take my case, mine is original filed in TSC and they initiated 2nd NC, still pending
TSC IO told me that once NC cleared then only you'll see your case will process further
maybe VSC transferred people are lucky in this situation

I also called TSC today and I was told visa numbers are not available...not sure whether to believe this or not because I had an LUD on 8/24 in addition to two LUDs for RFE acknowledgement...I fail to understand why TSC IOs are giving incorrect and misleading information...

that's is uscis, no one can predict thier answers

I also called TSC today and I was told visa numbers are not available...not sure whether to believe this or not because I had an LUD on 8/24 in addition to two LUDs for RFE acknowledgement...I fail to understand why TSC IOs are giving incorrect and misleading information...

that's is uscis, no one can predict thier answers, i guess is having LUDs is good sign, do u know about ur name check? if NC is cleared then you are very close to target.

good luck my friend.

Sree2005, Thanks for your positive words. Yes, NC and all other checks are cleared...As you said, USCIS is inscrutable and they seem to enjoy this dubious distinction:)

Got connected after 5 min. A lady reported that my case is pending security check, she couldn't tell when to expect it to be finished as it was done by an outside agency. So my saga of FBI NC continues into its second year :(

Hi KoKu1:
I called the 800 number just 10 minutes ago, press a few numbers, then blah blah,....., the phone message told me there is no immigration officer is available, then the phone was transferred to USCIS national service center. I hung up.How could you reach TSC?

Hi KoKu1:
I called the 800 number just 10 minutes ago, press a few numbers, then blah blah,....., the phone message told me there is no immigration officer is available, then the phone was transferred to USCIS national service center. I hung up.How could you reach TSC?

Unfortunately I think that you just have to repeat the process and hope for a line to be free.

Good luck.

Hi KoKu1:

Usual POJ trick: 1-800-375-5283, then 1-2-2-6-1, enter receipt no, then 1-1-3-4. If you hear the message "no immigration officer is available" then just hang up and try sometimes later. Talking to USCIS national service center is totally useless.

Thanks to folks for information, I just called TSC and waited on line for about 20 minutes and talked with an IO for just a few minutes. She told me my NC is pending since 2005 due to technical problem, my FP is fine, my wife's FP is fine, NC cleared. The lady gave a FAX number asking me to send a request to TSC director to expidite the name check.

Thanks to folks for information, I just called TSC and waited on line for about 20 minutes and talked with an IO for just a few minutes. She told me my NC is pending since 2005 due to technical problem, my FP is fine, my wife's FP is fine, NC cleared. The lady gave a FAX number asking me to send a request to TSC director to expidite the name check.

I just talkt to TSC IO, she looked nice, took a while to get back to me on few questions, she first said that my name check was cleared( i guess 8/14, 8/15 LUDs corresponding to NC clear updates, i just got them but not for wife, wife NC was cleared two yrs back), finger prints are fine, received medical RFE from you etc., wait until oct 1st since no visas available right now.

But.....i again asked in a different way, last time when I contacted to TSC i was told that NC is pending. could u tell me when usics received the finalized results from FBI? she said she doesn't see the date

Can I believe TSC lady? Is she bluffing me?

Anyway after talking to her, I immediately took infopass appt. for tomorrow at 11:15 am CT in Chicago (five blocks away from work). I will come to know tomorrow the more reliable news.

will keep u posted.

Thanks,

TSC Fax#: 214-962-2632

Hi DavidZ, please have a look at the following post.
http://immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?p=1769540&posted=1#post1769540

Could you please please give me that fax number. I am sure it would be of immense help to me. Thanks.

I was told the same way as DavidZ. I got the fax number from national customer service officer when I spoke to her las time.

TSC Fax number for Name Check Expediting: 214-962-2632, i keep on sending fax for every two weeks to same fax number, not sure if anyone is acting on it.

Today I am told that NC is cleared, not sure who helped me, but kind of good sign anyway.

I talked to one today as well. She said my NC is clear!!! YEIII! But she said I have to wait for visa #. Not sure how long.!

I was told the same way as DavidZ. I got the fax number from national customer service officer when I spoke to her las time.

TSC Fax number for Name Check Expediting: 214-962-2632, i keep on sending fax for every two weeks to same fax number, not sure if anyone is acting on it.

Today I am told that NC is cleared, not sure who helped me, but kind of good sign anyway.

Good for you.

Thanks sree2005 for the fax number. Congratulations on having your name cleared. Now you should have your GC latest by Oct :) Btw, whom do I address the letter to...TSC Director???? I hope if the letter carries details about my case and request to expedite the name check, it should suffice.Thanks once again.

Thanks sree2005 for the fax number. Congratulations on having your name cleared. Now you should have your GC latest by Oct :) Btw, whom do I address the letter to...TSC Director???? I hope if the letter carries details about my case and request to expedite the name check, it should suffice.Thanks once again.

you are welcome.

Yes, address it to TSC Director, show him strong reasons like:
- Severe financial problems
- Unable to pursue better employment opportunities
- Renewals of EAD and Advanced Paroles every year is a burden to me (already did 'n' renewals)

You know today, I sent a big envelope( almost 30 pages) to Ombudsman. Included all my two fight/follow-ups/resonses revd from several people.

I have tried in several ways :
• Contacted local Congress Woman’s office
• Contacted Senator’s office
• Contacted FBI (headquarter and field offices)
• Contacted USCIS TSC few times
• Contacted National Customer Service to open service requests
• Took USCIS infopass appt. and spoke to an officer
• Contacted First Lady, President and Vice President offices

Try, try, try....and try until u hear the good news. Some manual interference reqd. to clear some cases..so better contact in all channels.

Good luck my friend.

hi JustChill:
I could give you the fax number, but the problems we are facing are probably different. I was told by the IO that there is a technical problem, the problem is my name check HAS NEVER BEEN UPLOADED TO FBI system for checking, I think that is why she gave me a FAX number. This upset me badly. You could see the efficiency problem USCIS has. If you have the same problem, or the IO did not want to give you the number, I will give to you, please let me know your email address. Advise folks who have pending I485 to make sure that your NC is cleared, not like in my case, after more than two years waiting, the NC requrest has not been sent to FBI yet.

hi sree2005:
How long have you been waiting for the name check clearance since you sent first Name Check expediting Fax? I was told most NC was clear within two months. Thanks.

Please Help

My I-485 is at NSC. Please can anyone tell me what is the fax no. of NSC director to expedite the Name Check. I have talked a lot of times to IO & CS reps. and always get one answer that Name Check is still pending but never ever get a fax no. from them to expedite the NC. :confused:
Please help me to know about NSC fax no. Thanks in advance for your help.....