Talked to TSC IO 08/10/2007

goodachari117

Registered Users (C)
First Congrats to all approvals..

Today i called TSC IO using POJ method. after 1/2 hr wait i was connected to IO (not sure if real IO).

I called to enquire abt SR since 45 days are over.

she does not know what an SR is. then she asked me eac num. she told case is with an officer (same was told by info pass IO)

Again I asked abt SR. she does not know. now I asked whats holding my case. she takes my A# num and tells me that my fp cleared and name check pending and asked me to cantact fbinncp@ic.fbi.gov (is it working?)

I was told that my name check was clear 2 separate times by IO (very specific) at info pass that my name check is clear.

this sucks

Gurus any suggestions?

Today i called TSC IO using POJ method. after 1/2 hr wait i was connected to IO (not sure if real IO).

she does not know what an SR is. then she asked me eac num. she told case is with an officer (same was told by info pass IO)

Again I asked abt SR. she does not know. now I asked whats holding my case. she takes my A# num and tells me that my fp cleared and name check pending and asked me to cantact fbinncp@ic.fbi.gov (is it working?)

I was told that my name check was clear 2 separate times by IO (very specific) at info pass that my name check is clear.

this sucks

Gurus any suggestions?

I am on the same boat. My NC is cleared according to info pass but pending as per TSC IO. The mail ID is only for checking the FP status not Name Check

The email address to enquire about namecheck is a black hole. You can send emails, but only very few, lucky ones get a reply back, sometimes in years.

If an Infopass IO told you namecheck is cleared - it is cleared. Ignore what the TSC IO said. The TSC IO has to say something to get you off the phone, or you'll keep asking her (or so she thinks) to explain why the case is still pending.

It's good your case is with an officer - you should hear something sooner or later - it's hard to say when because we don't have an idea of how much casework is assigned to each officer in one batch, and how each officer orders the cases that are assigned to him/her.

The mail ID is only for checking the FP status not Name Check

The email ID itself clearly has "nncp" in it. That stands for National Name Check Program (or some such). FP status can be found by calling up FBI. This email is *supposed* to be for namecheck status, but doesn't appear to do anything, really.

this sucks

Gurus any suggestions?

I think we both got the same IO, she gave me this email address and I explained her that I sent several emails and not heard back, she asked me to send again :). She told me my case is with an officer..

same here

My Infopass visit to the local INS office yesterday drove me nuts. 2 weeks ago, when I went to the same office, the IO told that my name check was cleared. This time, the IO told that out of 3, 2 stages of my name check was cleared and 1 is still pending. What's going on ???? He asked me about a recent RFE and I told him that it was for Medical. He said that he cannot disclose what is holding my name check.

I don't think there is a way to contact someone for getting the name check thing move forward, right ???

Now what ??

EB3 PD Nov 2003
485 filed in Apr 2004
140 Cleared.
Name check pending as per new info.

I think we both got the same IO, she gave me this email address and I explained her that I sent several emails and not heard back, she asked me to send again :). She told me my case is with an officer..

Hi Reddy20,

did io speak with a spanish accent?. myne spoke with some spanish accent thats the reason i thought its not the genuine IO

rakeshcmos,
Try contacting your Congressman or Senator and they can create a service request and i hope that should be accurate as USCIS will not provide wrong information to them.

I talked to IO this morning. First, I asked about my AP case and then 485 since I saw last updated on July 31 and Aug 1. She said my background check was pending. Last month I called IO said every thing was cleared and waiting for the officer. I don't know who I should believe.

Hi goodachari117

Hi goodachari117 ,

Can you please share us what are the steps that you have taken to clear from the Name check process??

I appreciate your help.

Thanks

Hi goodachari117 ,

Can you please share us what are the steps that you have taken to clear from the Name check process??

I appreciate your help.

Thanks

Hi JesusIsMyLord,

I am still thinking because TSC IO are unreliable especially I felt like i was routed to some offshore call center who does not know what an SR is . I have seen in our forums some else being told by TSC IO with name check pending got approved. I will post u if take any action. for now i just emailed into black hole(fbi email).

Info pass IO told me 2 times that my name check is clear