Talked to TSC Friday 10/19!!! New information

canadianstar

Registered Users (C)
Call TSC 1:50pm Friday, finally got through 2:10pm and talked to an agent 2:55pm. Long HOLD.
I am SRC 00-078-xxx, ND 1/10/00, RD 1/21/00, FP 3/00, EAD 4/00.
The agent told me FP were past due (15months expiration) and that could not process GC because of that. It will take 60 days for notice to be sent, FP processed and FBI check. At this point they are processing 01/03/00 GC. I thought that was excellent NEWS!!! She says could have GC in 2-3months. To get my 2nd notice FP she told me to fax TSC and put Attention Officer 096. He is a new Supervisor and processing hard

No Title

Hi Canadianstar ,
Did you fax to INS , what is #96 , is there some special fax no.
If possible can you post exact fax details.
Thx
JonDiaz

Fax INS

The numbers I used were 214-767-7405, 214-767-7406 and 214-765-7425. The Officer on the phone said put to attention 096, which is the supervisors badge number. That should help expedite. It has been a few weeks now and I have heard nothing.

No Title

My husband requested the 2nd FP on Sept 19, and the officer said it would take 1 ~ 3 months to receive the appointment letters. My husband called back on Friday 11/2 and another officer said INS has sent a request form to Fingerprint department (don\'t know if the dept. name is correct) a month ago. My husband asked how long should we expect the appointment notice and the officer said she can\'t predict it. She also mentioned that once the FP is done, it will take about 1 month to get the I-485 approval.

Information confirmed

The officer told me the same thing. 1-3months for the receipt/appointment to be set up. When all cleared about 1month for the 485 processing. What are your stats? When did you receive your 485 receipt notice? We have no confirmation on the FP, we sent faxes twice, Sept 17 and Oct 19. Still no word.

No Title

Guys,
Don\'t want to a bad sport here but just want to share my experiences with TSC.Did my 2nd FP on 4th of Sep.But till now nothing heard about my case although its 2 months passed since my 2nd FP and know hell a lot of guys who did their 2nd FP more than 3 months back and still waiting on decisions.

Thanks for the adjustment

Sometimes its easy to get excited when you have been waiting this long. What are your stats? Did you have to request second FP? or did they just send you a notice?

No Title

Yeah...I know the feelings.....been past through that.On my request they have arranged the FP.
My details:
RD:12/99
ND:01/00
FP1:03/00
FP2:09/01
3rd EAD applied.

No Title

Our details:

RD: 11/99
ND: 11/99
FP: 01/00
3 EADs applied.

We requested for a FP redo on Sept 19. I sent a fax to them 2 weeks ago, but never heard anything.

This is so frustrating...

Centabo

I have filed an I-130 for my husband on april 2000 on August 2000 I received receipt notice but since then nothing. Does anyone have phone #\'s or fax #\'s for the texas service center?

Thanks

No Title

WHat phone #\'s did you use for the texas service center? and what fax #\'s did you use for the tsc I-130 application?

Thanks for your help