Talked to tier2 today

I am a march filer(RD Mar 14 2002). My finger prints expired as of Aug 30'th 2003. I called the NCSC and asked for tier2. I did talk to lady officer and asked about my case. She told me that all she can tell me is that my case is eing processed by the computer. What does this means?. I asked her wjetyher my case is assigned to an officer or the checurity checks are cleared. She told me that only this she can say is my case being processed?
Whatever that means.

:eek:

I have tired to talk to the tier 2 person, she collects all the information and says they will mail me about the case status, it would take 30 days for that to process, if not I could drop in a mail to the respective service center and find out what is going on.

The details she asked were
zip code,
EAC #,
A #,
RD,
ND

Well anyways she was not much of help.

bdkhyd
EAC0211553***
RD 2nd Feb 2002
ND 20th Feb 2002
1st FP Apr 30th 2002
2nd FP Aug 15th 2003

Tier 2 can't tell whether your case is assigned or not. She can see only case details but don't know any thing about current status, like whether it is assigned or not etc.,

I talked to tier2 just now to find if they received the 2nd FP results. The person with a funny accent said that he doesn't know and it will be updated when they get a chance. I said that I am worried about BCIS not receiving the FP results and he said there is no chance that would happen (yeah! right). He told me to be patient as employment based cases are taking more time. I told him I have learnt to be very much patient because of BCIS!!!!

I called too yesterday to check on my case.

My 2FP (7/29) wasn't in the system and I told them that worried me...

She told me that they havent processed the 2nd FP yet.

So the results are lying some where, not entered in the computer yet.