Talked to the IIO officer

wac02dec01

Registered Users (C)
Hi all,
I talked to the IIO after waiting for almost 3 hours and then I get some officer and
me: I wanted to know the status of my 485 application and its been 16 1/2 months since I applied
IIO: we are processing till nov 16 2001 now
me: yeah, its been like that for almost 8 months
IIO: whats your name?
IIO: give me ur wac number
me: i give it
IIO: it is a pending case
me: yeah, thats true
me: how long does it take to process 485?
IIO: I dont know, I cant say
me: Do u think I will get my application approved since I applied in dec 2001 this year
IIO: I dont know, somtimes cases take 2 years for processing
me: How many officers are working in 485 section?
IIO: Maybe 4 or 7
me: My lawyer told me that more officers have been assigned ? is that true?
IIO: They might be assigned, they have not yet been assigned till now
me: is there is freeze in the processing?
IIO: I dont know, i dont think so
me: How many approvals have been done till now
IIO: I dont know, they dont give us the numbers
me: What about my EAD renewal application status?
IIO: what is ur receipt number
me: I give it
IIO: We are processing Jan 2003 now
me: Yeah, I applied in end of Jan
IIO: It might take 3-4 weeks or maybe more
me: what about finger printing, it is going to expire
IIO: Notice for finger printing will be issued for u when it expires
me: How are we supposed to know the status of our case
IIO: Send a fax request

What do u think about this...do you think fax will help?
:confused:
-w

follow what he said

but would you mind to share one more piece of info

What software did you use to translate your conversation to a text file:D:D

Originally posted by 1amShantanuB
follow what he said

but would you mind to share one more piece of info

What software did you use to translate your conversation to a text file:D:D

Can't you stop blabbing? You're a completely useless guy in this forum, who has no other job but making some silly comments about postings. If you don't have anything meaningful to say, why don't you just shut up ...

Originally posted by lallo_yadav
Can't you stop blabbing? You're a completely useless guy in this forum, who has no other job but making some silly comments about postings. If you don't have anything meaningful to say, why don't you just shut up ...

Arae lalloo bhai
sopt ware O cheez hota hai Ki:

O ek maseen jo aadmi ki aabaz ko pakad kar likh leta hai :D:D

samzhe buddoo mai kyo poochaaa :D:D

( transl:)
Soptware is such a maseen type that translates human voice to a transcript.. understand fool......
( to ofcourse lallo bhais )

1amShantanuB do you ever take your head out of your ass once in a while to breath some fresh air?

would you Indians stop fighting amongst yourselves or I'll have to let the cowboys out to sort you out !!!!

Better to avoid further potential provocation while requesting fighters to cool it. The last thing we all want is someone to interpret that as a national slur.

Requesting restraint... even while I'm personally making an effort not to lash out.

Can't help it lindaMac... us Indian guys on this board speak 15+ different languages at the minimum... so need the easiest common denominator.

I apologize that you have to endure the bickering. The only hope I see is that if such an infighting nation with 50+ different languages in its constitution can survive as the worlds largest working democracy, we members can surely survive this board as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
if such an infighting nation with 50+ different languages in its constitution can survive as the worlds largest working democracy

survive as a democracy... sorry, but democracy is only name-sake in India. You think the politicians got elected without threats to voters and election-rigging? The fighting you see on this board is just a sample of what goes on in India... a bunch of BS!

Please keep discussions in a common language we understand. If you must use a different language, please be courteous enough to include a translation.

Thanks.