Talked to NSC IO 07/19

Jade_S

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I talked to an IO today at 10:30 A.M. She was very helpful in giving the info.
She told that my case has been assigned to an officer and they will be receiving visa numbes on August 1st or 2nd. She told me to wait for 4-6 weeks and call back if I didn't hear any thing?

Is this a good sign? Also I didn't know that they will be receiving numbers on August 1st. Can somebody shed more light on this.

Thanks,
Jade

EB3-India
PD-June 2003
AD March 2004

my PD is july 2003. RD is june 2004.. EB3 India. Did code 1 FP on 5th jly. Did I miss the boat? How long will it take to get FP results? Also how to find LUD? I did not find LUD when I look at my case status online? Can anyone please help me?

chaitanya_p,
i have the same PD, RD as yours. I did my 3rd FP in May..LUD is last update date, and there is a column in your case status online..

my PD is july 2003. RD is june 2004.. EB3 India. Did code 1 FP on 5th jly. Did I miss the boat? How long will it take to get FP results? Also how to find LUD? I did not find LUD when I look at my case status online? Can anyone please help me?

https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/caseStatusSearchDisplay.do;jsessionid=bacxbmZWO7FSfgEzj9Fpr

I went to this and entered my LIN #.. i do not see any colun in my case status online.. Where do you check your case status..Am I looking at the wrong place?

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Fingerprints review completed.

Review of the fingerprints taken relating to this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS has been completed. Processing of this case continues. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

This is what I see ..No LUD column(I guess the above is for my old 2nf FP..It was the same since then)

create your own online account, and add your case to the portfolio. I believe you will see it then.

https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/caseStatusSearchDisplay.do;jsessionid=bacxbmZWO7FSfgEzj9Fpr

I went to this and entered my LIN #.. i do not see any colun in my case status online.. Where do you check your case status..Am I looking at the wrong place?

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Fingerprints review completed.

Review of the fingerprints taken relating to this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS has been completed. Processing of this case continues. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

This is what I see ..No LUD column(I guess the above is for my old 2nf FP..It was the same since then)

Spoke to IO 7/19

Does any body has more information on NSC getting more visa numbers in August 1st week?

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Jade

called just now

talked to a nice lady. she told me that my NC is still pending the rest looks fine. I asked if I got a visa #, she said no, NC has to be cleared b4 they assign a number. Well, that's it, I will have to wait till Oct. I wouldn't call again till then...

I talked to nice IO Today.She said everything looks fine and the case got complete IO review also but visa number was not assigned.So have to wait till October.What a pitty

PD:Feb 2001
RD:May 2006

the PD seems to confirm the belief that once PD is current 485 is processed by RD, and for cases that are current they seem to be processing 485 with RD of mid 2004..

I talked to nice IO Today.She said everything looks fine and the case got complete IO review also but visa number was not assigned.So have to wait till October.What a pitty

Could one of you explain how you get to talk to an IO? How do you get past the regular service people? Here are my details ... any hope?

PD - 7/14/2003
RD - 11/11/2003
EB-3, INDIA
done fingerprinting a bunch of times

Does this mean that no visa number is available until October? even for those whose NC are cleared? If so, sigh....

Would appreciate some info.
I havent received a FP notice as yet. Should I call NSC?
Which PD does the USCIS take into consideration when taking up cases.
My Labor was filed in Oct 2001.
I485/I140/EAD/AP all have RD of 6/11/2006 and ND of 6/22/2006.