Talked to IO today

Malik_Labor

Registered Users (C)
I just spoke with IO and told the case is pre-adjudicated. But she does not know if Visa No. is assigned or not.

What is the importance of "pre-adjudicated" in 485? I also had a LUD today.

Last edited by a moderator:
That is really good for you. It usually means that either is case is waiting for a visa # or for the security checks to get cleared.

It also means that chances of RFE now are abysmally low.

I have been told many times in last few months that all my security checks are cleared. Even she mentioned today that all checks are cleared.

I am really hoping to hear something good soon.

I have been told many times in last few months that all my security checks are cleared. Even she mentioned today that all checks are cleared.

I am really hoping to hear something good soon.

Your's will be approved soon. Best of luck.
Please pray for my green card waiting since 2004 jan

malik .. you may get mail anytime from now .. I saw your post on the other forum saying you called NSC and they mentioned your case is with adjustigating officer. How long it took ? Because i called NSC today and got the same answer saying it is with adjustigating officer.

Thanks for kind words. But I still think this is not going to over soon. May be end of October.

To answer ur question, I called NSC on 6th Sep. And was told it is with an officer. But I don't know which date it was assigned to officer or when it was picked up by the officer.

But again, I was excited and called on 7th just to confirm if I get the same answer. But I was told that case is pending and wait for you turn.

Thanks for kind words. But I still think this is not going to over soon. May be end of October.

To answer ur question, I called NSC on 6th Sep. And was told it is with an officer. But I don't know which date it was assigned to officer or when it was picked up by the officer.

But again, I was excited and called on 7th just to confirm if I get the same answer. But I was told that case is pending and wait for you turn.
Can anyone please tell me what ROW stands for? I've seen that in several poster's signatures.

You guys are lucky :)
I called twice today and the customer service reps didn't give me any info.. :mad:
They told me the generic response "you have to wait for 6 months to pass before you can ask about your case" !!!

That really suck.... I'm sure that after 6 months I will call and they'll tell me now we're processing September 06 and you have to wait for I don't know how many months...:(

Talked to IOs

I spoke to the IOs in last month ... Many of them gave no info..
But 3 of them gave the info in detial.. saying.. my FP, FBI name check, security checks are cleared.. and internal review is completed.. and ready for adjudicator to assign and he will make a decision..

But one of them was saying that your RD is very recent .. and we are working on sep 2006 cases..

I see here some cases approved with RD after me...

I am from India... EB2 2002 Prioriy date portablity (EB3-->EB2).

Got EADs and APs already.. FP done on 6/13 and got updates..and from then no updates.. till today.

Did anyone try to speak to NSC IO or POJ. Please report the response.

My signature
Labor - Jan 2004 EB2
I-140/485 - May 2005
I-140 AP Aug 15 2005
I-485 transfer June 2007
Response from IO waiting to be assigned for last 2 months
wating for approval with 100000000000000........ eyes open sai...

Did anyone try to speak to NSC IO or POJ today 09/17/2007. Please report the response.

My signature
Labor - Jan 2004 EB2
I-140/485 - May 2005
I-140 AP Aug 15 2005
I-485 transfer June 2007
Response from IO waiting to be assigned for last 2 months
wating for approval with 100000000000000........ eyes open sai...

pramulreddygaru,
I called today but I got a strange response. He asked me if it is employment based and I gave my RD. He started saying yours is not that olsd and there are lot of cases before you. I repeated but how come there are approving cases filed after me. He is not in mood to listen to anything say. He is just repeating go and look online, ask your lawyer to follow up. THis number is meant for aprroved and denial cases and not for pending cases.

And he hanged up the phone.