Talked to IO on 7/9

hyyz

Registered Users (C)
Finally got a chance to talk to an IO who is nice. She checked my A# and told me "security checks still pending". She also told me all security-clearance-cleared cases will be at an area to determine if a visa number is available for it. Because of this, there is no way for her to tell if a case will get approved.

But I guess, this is not the situation of my case. I think I need to focus on expediting my security checks. What do you think? Any suggestions?

Finally got a chance to talk to an IO who is nice. She checked my A# and told me "security checks still pending". She also told me all security-clearance-cleared cases will be at an area to determine if a visa number is available for it. Because of this, there is no way for her to tell if a case will get approved.

But I guess, this is not the situation of my case. I think I need to focus on expediting my security checks. What do you think? Any suggestions?

What were you told at InfoPass appointment? If they told you the same thing (Security Check Pending) then It could be in fact pending. If you are sure about the security check then put your efforts for expediting it.

InfoPass has never been helpful for me. The local USCIS officers didn't tell me any information. All they told me was my case is at NSC and beyond their responsibility. I have tried InfoPass twice. This is at Detroit.

InfoPass has never been helpful for me. The local USCIS officers didn't tell me any information. All they told me was my case is at NSC and beyond their responsibility. I have tried InfoPass twice. This is at Detroit.

Call customer service and raise a Service Inquiry. If you are lucky, you might get a reply. I haven't received any reply from USCIS for my service inquiry raised by my attorney on June 01, 2007.

based on my experience, I know at least one of Detroit Infopass officer was not responsible at all. I think the phone service ppl are more responsible.

Call customer service and raise a Service Inquiry. If you are lucky, you might get a reply. I haven't received any reply from USCIS for my service inquiry raised by my attorney on June 01, 2007.
Creating a SR now would be of no use. They would simply respond that no EB visas are available.
For all that we know, they may not even open an SR since dates are all "unavailable" for all of the EB 485s.

From previous posts, SRs that were created just before June 1st, came back with the response that "your case is waiting for a visa" even though the case became "current" on June 1st. (and the SR response came in 1st wk of June)

Opened in last week of June

Fearing this mess, I opened one on June 25th. Let us what comes out from them,this time !!

have been calling NSC every week and every time they have been giving me same answers saying waiting for officer review.They clearly told have cleared all the security checks.couple of weeks have placed a service request and got a response today saying that it's in security check.It's really frustating and don't know to whom have to believe.

Please tell me what have to do now.

EB3 ,India,NSC,Substitute
Labor PD: Feb 2001
I140 AD :Sep 2005
I485,I131,I765 FD:May 2006
FP :July 2006
AC21:Feb 2007
2nd EAD and AP Renewal AD:Feb 2007.
Name check: Cleared in 2006
I485 Luds:12/28/2006,12/29/2006,06/28/2007,06/29/2007,06/30/2007.
SR Request response(06/19/2007 ):It's in Name check
I485 AD ??????