Talked to IO at TSC this afternoon

jify30

Registered Users (C)
After trying for couple of days I finally got through the POJ trick at TSC. Waited for 1 h before my call was taken. The customer service lady informed me that my fingerprints were OK and "name check" was cleared on Oct 18, 2007 and don't know the reason why my case has not been approved yet. She told me that she will email her supervisor and ask for a rush service.

Should I expect something soon?

Did you do anything differently this time? I saw other guys got transfered to USCIS. What exactly did you do so that you got to TSC?
This seems to be a good news. You shall hear from them soon.

After trying for couple of days I finally got through the POJ trick at TSC. Waited for 1 h before my call was taken. The customer service lady informed me that my fingerprints were OK and "name check" was cleared on Oct 18, 2007 and don't know the reason why my case has not been approved yet. She told me that she will email her supervisor and ask for a rush service.

Should I expect something soon?

Exactly the same thing happened to me last week. My FP/NC was also clear and the IO was surprised why my case was not being looked at. She told me that she has emailed my case details to her supervisor for expedited adjudication. But I have not heard anything yet.

Did you do anything differently this time? I saw other guys got transfered to USCIS. What exactly did you do so that you got to TSC?
This seems to be a good news. You shall hear from them soon.

I was trying to call atleast every 1-2 h but all the times the automated message used to say that there are no reps at the service center and the call will be transferred to NSC. But at around 12.55 pm today my call went through to TSC.

I was trying to call atleast every 1-2 h but all the times the automated message used to say that there are no reps at the service center and the call will be transferred to NSC. But at around 12.55 pm today my call went through to TSC.

Good luck with your application. IO at NSC told me the same thing on Jan 7 that she would email her supervisor to separte my file since my FP/NC were clear. I continued to call to confirm this and in the following weeks I was told like- waiting to be assigned to an officer...after a week..with an officer. On Jan 31 my wife I-485 got updated and RFE was sent. But there was no LUD on my case but CRIS e-mail on 5th February. Finally received card on 11th feb.

If you are FP/NC is clear and visas are current then Keep calling service center and try to push. There are always some good IOs.

All the best for everyone who are waiting.

They told me the same thing. I called 4 times in the last 2 weeks and each IO said that she was emailing her supervisor. My case is a little more complicated in that--they have my 485 tied to my EB2 instead of EB1.
I have approvals in both EB1 as well as EB2-NIW.

However, i am optimistic, because after so much calling my 2nd EAD got approved today. SO I am hoping that all these emails will egg these supervisors on.

Lets hope for the best and goodluck to all.