Talked to IO 07/20/2007

ynarayana

Registered Users (C)
I called Customer service today and she said my case is waiting to assign visa number. what that mean. And I received a FP notice last week schedule Aug 3rd.
PR 2003 and LUD 08/19/2003

I called in too

The IO said that my file was in the "staging area" waiting to be assigned a visa number which can take about 60 days. She did say that my name check and all security clearances were good.

She also said that if my case is not assigned a visa number before July 31, the numbers being unavailable in August may push the file back.

All I can do now is wait I guess.

Called NSC today

I also talked with IO today and she said like before my file is under extended review and to be in the pending area. I asked her how they are approving 2004/2004 cases why not look at my file. She gave the common answer every file is different and they will review my file. I asked when she said she don't when they will be picked up. I told her about the response from the local office as all my security clerances are done and she said they do some extra checks in their office.

It looks like the people who are under "Extedned Review" or "Addtional review" need to wait forever.

She told clearly they are processing by the RD and mine is July 2003. (PD: Dec 2001). She is not able to tell anything about why they kept all old cases aside.

I also talked with IO today and she said like before my file is under extended review and to be in the pending area. I asked her how they are approving 2004/2004 cases why not look at my file. She gave the common answer every file is different and they will review my file. I asked when she said she don't when they will be picked up. I told her about the response from the local office as all my security clerances are done and she said they do some extra checks in their office.

It looks like the people who are under "Extedned Review" or "Addtional review" need to wait forever.

She told clearly they are processing by the RD and mine is July 2003. (PD: Dec 2001). She is not able to tell anything about why they kept all old cases aside.

vvvunlucky, Do you have substitute labor or own labor? I am trying to understand, why would they not process your case since you have such an old PD/RD. Any Service Requests up to so far?

ynarayana
Keep udating status... We are close in terms of PD & RD...See
my signature..
I called up 07/18 and was told that its in a staging area. Its been
there forever now..
vvvunfortunate you deserve a decision by all means but what to do..
Thats they way they work. Is you namecheck clear?

Good luck to all
babu.

I called Customer service today and she said my case is waiting to assign visa number. what that mean. And I received a FP notice last week schedule Aug 3rd.
PR 2003 and LUD 08/19/2003

ynarayana
Keep udating status... We are close in terms of PD & RD...See
my signature..
I called up 07/18 and was told that its in a staging area. Its been
there forever now..
vvvunfortunate you deserve a decision by all means but what to do..
Thats they way they work. Is you namecheck clear?

Good luck to all
babu.

babu,

I am pretty sure, all staging area cases have been assigned the visa and it's just matter of time before they get approved....all of them may be approved before 31 Aug, 2007