talked to IIO......

sudpal

Registered Users (C)
Hi Folks,

I callled IIO @1:15PM PST and got hold of good lady and she si very helpful and I gave my WAC-01-266, after sometime she asked my A# then came adn told me that my FP was processed from agencies on Feb14th and it\'s no problems, (Jan 17th AVM says FP collected process resume). and for my wife she says they got FP on Feb 15th and agency report is waiting. is anyone in the same boat?

Any thoughts will be appreciated........

Your approval should be around the corner

Can you please post your dates such RD, ND, FP etc... Thanks

Approval??

I had talked to an IIO a week back and she had said that the reports from various agencies have been received on 01.10.02 (FP done on 12.12.01). She also said the file is ready to be adjudicated.

I am still waiting!!!
Rd 07.25.01
ND 08.20.01
WAC # 01-262-5XXXX

Relax..

I\'m ahead of you and I\'m still waiting too- AVM still says "..FP received Jan 9th and processing is resumed..." Not just that, my case isn\'t even assigned to an officer yet!

WAC-01-256-xxxx
RD: 06/08/01
ND: 08/13/01
FP: 12/12/01
PD: 02/1996 (first application! gave up processing- changed company/state!)
PD: 09/1998 (current, second application)

So we\'re both screwed still! I\'m sure you\'re still better off than me! :)

Still waiting for 1 of 4 fp reports from Dec

Our whole family (4 of us)had fp done on 12/15. AVM updated 12/28 that fp collected. AVM updated 1/18 that fp reviewed and processing resumed for all except for me and message still says the same. I spoke to IIO who was very helpful and told me to send a fax as we are an age out case. Also spoke to the FBI who said that they had all been sent and this happens quite often, but it is up to the INS to re-request report from them. Haven\'t heard back from INS yet.