Talked to IIO.

themole

Registered Users (C)
Talked to IIO today at 1:30. She told me that case is under review with officer and decision will be made in 1 or 2 weeks. I am not sure whether this is standard answer or VSC is really showing some progress. Any comments?

No Title

I have applied for I-485 and currently working on EAD.
I am filling affidavit of support form. They are asking for A number in case of admitted lawfully to USA. What is A number? Where can I get it?

thanks

No Title

PD 5/98 ND 9/99 FP 08/00 EB2 ( But VSC is treating my case in EB3 even though my labour and I-140 got approved in EB2). Since the dates are current for both categories my attorney suggested not to disturb VSC as it may delay the process.

No Title

If it is being reviewed then there should not be much delay, unless they issue a RFE. I got a similar answer and my case was approved within 2 weeks. So hang in there. All the best.

No Title

Congratulations :)
I am in a similar situation as you. My Labor & 140 are approved under EB2. But VSC has put my file in EB3 shelf. My PD (10/29/98) is not current yet for EB3. My ND is 12/99. My attorney wants to talk to IIO this week about this. What would you suggest ? Do you think EB3 dates will move to Nov\'98 from June 1st ?