talked to IIO yesterday.....

Souji

Registered Users (C)
We are one of those Aug\'99 ND and mid-Nov\'00 RFE folks. Talked to IIO yesterday and was told that
it takes 2-4 weeks more. She said they have extremely high volume to handle at the moment. I called
two times in the last two weeks. I made my employer also called them but they didn\'t give any details to him-they followed the rules very well here.
I was always been just abreast of the things with INS, but got more into it after we filed RFE just to get frustrated like this. Now, it seems, more and more good news is coming from our folks of approval. That\'s encouraging......

souji

No Title

Souji,
My RFE was received by INS on Nov 22nd. My case got approved according to the AVM on Dec 19th. Your approval should be on the way. We all were waiting for a good christmas..Atleast I got mine and best of luck to you

No Title

Hang in there. My RFE was received on Nov 28 and I got approved on Dec. 18. It was truly frustrating seeing others get approved while my case appeared to be neglected. But the IIO did tell me that the officers are backed up (Some more than others). Just hang in. Best wishes.